Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]<font color="#000080" size="4">This means I am .500 on Frutes pool!!

Yes, I am still in the tournament!!!
    </font>
    [/quote]</p>

Ya should as the HC!!! I guess i know who u gonna pick in the SB (and that guess is not the NFC contender[])</p>[/quote]

You got that right!!!

Veteran

Tent you're really pissing me off. So I'm gonna ignore you and do you a favor by not responding to your ranting.

Tent, come on now man!!! you had your rant, now man up!!! you played even wich isn't that bad, so pls stop the manning rant ok??</P>

Awww...
    Happy for Peyton!
    Archie looked like he wanted to cry...
    I shed a tear or 2!

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Tent, come on now man!!! you had your rant, now man up!!! you played even wich isn't that bad, so pls stop the manning rant ok??</p>[/quote]

Yeah Tent, you won the Bears bet, you lost this one. lose it with some class dude!

[quote user="Bleu"]Tent you're really pissing me off. So I'm gonna ignore you and do you a favor by not responding to your ranting.[/quote]</P>

Why the **** do u care about what I say???Why do you defend Peyton Manning???My team just lost...</P>

Also...I don't give a **** about what you think...</P>

Fine everyone...Just don't go to TAGF...

Enough with the ranting Tent okay

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<FONT color=#000080 size=4>This means I am .500 on Frutes pool!!

Yes, I am still in the tournament!!!
    </FONT>
    [/quote]

LOL!
    I think I'm 0/2...I'm out! Boo!

[:P]
    [/quote]

You chose the Pats!!??? Shame on you!
    [/quote]</P>

I guess a lot of ppl did after the last few years!!</P>

At least manning lost his monkey (i think that is how you say it right?). How is brady doing after the game?? calling out dungy i suppose, like other "great" players do?? Or taking his loss...</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Tent you're really pissing me off. So I'm gonna ignore you and do you a favor by not responding to your ranting.[/quote]</P>

Why the **** do u care about what I say???Why do you defend Peyton Manning???My team just lost...</P>

Also...I don't give a **** about what you think...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Tent i seriously hope you are kidding with this post!! otherwise pls go to the tagf and don't show yourself here soon!!!</P>