Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

I guess a lot of ppl did after the last few years!!</p>

At least manning lost his monkey (i think that is how you say it right?). How is brady doing after the game?? calling out dungy i suppose, like other "great" players do?? Or taking his loss...</p>[/quote]

yeah you're right, it's hard to bet against the Pats, 12-1 record, I mean now it's 12-2..hahaha...
    But they are a good team...

The monkey phrase is, Now Peyton can get the monkey off his back....
    I haven't seen any Brady interviews but I'm sure he would do it with class..

They just showed Belichick and he looked like he was going to cry...

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Tent you're really pissing me off. So I'm gonna ignore you and do you a favor by not responding to your ranting.[/quote]</P>

Why the **** do u care about what I say???Why do you defend Peyton Manning???My team just lost...</P>

Also...I don't give a **** about what you think...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Tent i seriously hope you are kidding with this post!! otherwise pls go to the tagf and don't show yourself here soon!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Fine...I will take a break and come back during Superbowl time...</P>

Cya...</P>

Tent relax dude, you pissed off Mod K, that's why he took away your avatar..

And now your pissing off everyone here! Just let it go!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Awww...
    Happy for Peyton!
    Archie looked like he wanted to cry...
    I shed a tear or 2!
    [/quote]</P>

Aw, that is so nice jersey!!</P>

Peyton has done his share of making it a manning bowl this year. Too bad Eli couldn't. Hopefully next year though!!!1</P>

C ya tent!! cool down and come back! it has been nice having you here before the final minute of the game!

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Tent you're really pissing me off. So I'm gonna ignore you and do you a favor by not responding to your ranting.[/quote]</p>

Why the **** do u care about what I say???Why do you defend Peyton Manning???My team just lost...</p>

Also...I don't give a **** about what you think...</p>

[/quote]</p>

Tent i seriously hope you are kidding with this post!! otherwise pls go to the tagf and don't show yourself here soon!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

Fine...I will take a break and come back during Superbowl time...</p>

Cya...</p>[/quote]

What is with the Peyton thread over at TAGF...you hate him that much???

Veteran

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Tent you're really pissing me off. So I'm gonna ignore you and do you a favor by not responding to your ranting.[/quote]</p>

Why the **** do u care about what I say???Why do you defend Peyton Manning???My team just lost...</p>

Also...I don't give a **** about what you think...</p>[/quote]
    <font color="#ff0000">Little boy I told you already to back the F up. I'm not explaining myself to you, but I'm a tell you like this, since I can't get at you and handle this the way I'd like to. When you see me online on these boards act like you don't. Don't say sh*t to me b/c from here on out you don't exist to me. I don't play with ppl disrespecting me and I tried to ignore your dumb *****. So don't F with me anymore and keep my name and post outta your post. You need to grow the F up.</font>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

I just looked at it, he is reallly mad....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Tent you're really pissing me off. So I'm gonna ignore you and do you a favor by not responding to your ranting.[/quote]</P>

Why the **** do u care about what I say???Why do you defend Peyton Manning???My team just lost...</P>

Also...I don't give a **** about what you think...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Tent i seriously hope you are kidding with this post!! otherwise pls go to the tagf and don't show yourself here soon!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Fine...I will take a break and come back during Superbowl time...</P>

Cya...</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Sorry, I had to see the after comments...I use to really like him...He made me lose my bet...I told you not to go there didn't I???</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Sorry, I had to see the after comments...I use to really like him...He made me lose my bet...I told you not to go there didn't I???</p>[/quote]

What?

I'm done