Re: Asian giant for HC

http://boards.giants.com/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=223284#223284</P>

The second post from the top...He understands...Alright, I'm out...</P>

Cya...</P>

Veteran

I'm seriously pissed and I wish to God I could see him so I could beat the sh*t outta him...I really hope you see this TENT....don't forget b/c I won't! Don't say anything to me, b/c I will remind you that you are on my permanent sh*t list. And I very serious.

Damnit I can't stand ppl like him and I knew it, b/c he's acted dumb before...

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Tent you're really pissing me off. So I'm gonna ignore you and do you a favor by not responding to your ranting.[/quote]</P>

Why the **** do u care about what I say???Why do you defend Peyton Manning???My team just lost...</P>

Also...I don't give a **** about what you think...</P>

[/quote] <FONT color=#ff0000>Little boy I told you already to back the F up. I'm not explaining myself to you, but I'm a tell you like this, since I can't get at you and handle this the way I'd like to. When you see me online on these boards act like you don't. Don't say sh*t to me b/c from here on out you don't exist to me. I don't play with ppl disrespecting me and I tried to ignore your dumb *****. So don't F with me anymore and keep my name and post outta your post. You need to grow the F up.</FONT>[/quote]</P>

Tent: just say you are sorry to have posted this!! you were mad you lost money on the game, said a few words and regret them afterwards. Even the great LdT might have said things in the heat of the moment and regretted them later, so be a gentle man and appologise to lady blue!!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Tent: just say you are sorry to have posted this!! you were mad you lost money on the game, said a few words and regret them afterwards. Even the great LdT might have said things in the heat of the moment and regretted them later, so be a gentle man and appologise to lady blue!!</p>[/quote]

I think he has passed the point of no return....

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Tent you're really pissing me off. So I'm gonna ignore you and do you a favor by not responding to your ranting.[/quote]</P>

Why the **** do u care about what I say???Why do you defend Peyton Manning???My team just lost...</P>

Also...I don't give a **** about what you think...</P>

[/quote] <FONT color=#ff0000>Little boy I told you already to back the F up. I'm not explaining myself to you, but I'm a tell you like this, since I can't get at you and handle this the way I'd like to. When you see me online on these boards act like you don't. Don't say sh*t to me b/c from here on out you don't exist to me. I don't play with ppl d<U>isrespecting</U> me and I tried to ignore your dumb *****. So don't F with me anymore and keep my name and post outta your post. You need to grow the F up.</FONT>[/quote]</P>

Okay... Can you stop prevoking me??? This will be the last thing I will say to you...So you can have the last word...1.You came out cursing at me first... I said one thing about Peytonand you curse...2.You're not disrespecting me at all...No, that post was ughhhh, very inspirational... 3. If you're telling me to grow up, oh man, I really must grow up...Coming from someone who just cursed at me and called me a little boy...4. Since when am I a little boy...You can tell me to grow up, but I'm not a little boy...</P>

Okay "Buddha", you can have the last word now...</P>

Although I wanted the Saints to win, I think the Colts would have had a problem playing them.

Reggie Bush is like LT and would have eaten their D alive....especially with McCallister banging
    them up...

The Colts will have a much easier time against the Bears who survive on offensive turnovers.
    If the Colts can play clean and not turnover, it will be advantage Colts....

[quote user="Tentarium"]

http://boards.giants.com/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=223284#223284</p>

The second post from the top...He understands...Alright, I'm out...</p>

Cya...</p>[/quote]

Just because you lost money doesn't mean you should act like a troll....
    You better apologize to Bleu...or seriously...just don't come back here

[quote user="Bleu"]I'm seriously pissed and I wish to God I could see him so I could beat the sh*t outta him...I really hope you see this TENT....don't forget b/c I won't! Don't say anything to me, b/c I will remind you that you are on my permanent sh*t list. And I very serious.

Damnit I can't stand ppl like him and I knew it, b/c he's acted dumb before...
    [/quote]</P>

Blue: as i said in an other post to tent: pls don't over react. He is pissed because he lost some money and he said real bad words about peyton. Then some of us come in and defend peyton and he sees it as a bull sees a red blanket, so he call you bad words. I'm sure he is sorry that he let himself get carried away like this and will come back to appologize to you in person!! If he does pls except it. </P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Although I wanted the Saints to win, I think the Colts would have had a problem playing them.

Reggie Bush is like LT and would have eaten their D alive....especially with McCallister banging
    them up...

The Colts will have a much easier time against the Bears who survive on offensive turnovers.
    If the Colts can play clean and not turnover, it will be advantage Colts....
    [/quote]

Lordy...Rexy vs. Peyton....

It's like child vs. man

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Tent you're really pissing me off. So I'm gonna ignore you and do you a favor by not responding to your ranting.[/quote]</p>

Why the **** do u care about what I say???Why do you defend Peyton Manning???My team just lost...</p>

Also...I don't give a **** about what you think...</p>

[/quote] <font color="#ff0000">Little boy I told you already to back the F up. I'm not explaining myself to you, but I'm a tell you like this, since I can't get at you and handle this the way I'd like to. When you see me online on these boards act like you don't. Don't say sh*t to me b/c from here on out you don't exist to me. I don't play with ppl disrespecting me and I tried to ignore your dumb *****. So don't F with me anymore and keep my name and post outta your post. You need to grow the F up.</font>[/quote]</p>

Tent: just say you are sorry to have posted this!! you were mad you lost money on the game, said a few words and regret them afterwards. Even the great LdT might have said things in the heat of the moment and regretted them later, so be a gentle man and appologise to lady blue!!</p>[/quote]
    NO! Dutch NO...you don't understand how I work! I don't want to hear nothing from him! Thanks but no thanks (I do appreciate your effort) but he is done as far as I'm concerned. I have never disrespected ANYONE on this thread and ppl on this board. We all have said things to one another, but this little boy jumped bad with me and I don't take ish like that lightly. So I don't need or want an apology from him. I wouldn't spit on his little dumb ***** if he was on fire. He is DONE in my eyes. I won't say anything to him when he's online and for his sake he better not say anything to me. But I'm cool and I'm gonna carry on in my happiness for the Colts and their well deserved victory over the Pats...shoot at his expense! Holla!