Re: Asian giant for HC

Awwww...
    Hugs all around!
    [{][}]

K..I'm probably heading out! This has been fun! Night everyone!

[quote user="Bleu"]*I never go back on my word! Never!* But because I'm a mother now (puppy mother) I can't act like the former Miss Sassy pants I used to be...

So....(swallowing)

Tent...b/c I respect the opinions of those in this thread and my boss is here. And because I know I too can be a bigger person. I apologize! (Ok this is hard) I will do my best to not hold your words about Peyton against you, as I know money can cause ppl to do and say some strange things. I know I said alot of mean things, and I can't tell you I regret defending my opinion, BUT I do apologize for airing you out like that. However, I did warn you, and I tried to stop it from happening, b/c I know how my mouth can be. *actions too but in this instance just my mouth* I hope in time we can rebuild a civil relationship with one another as we both spend ALOT of time here, and it would put a strain on those around us if I continued to ignore you and I don't want that. So again I apologize and I am putting it behind me once and for all.

Also sorry AG, JG, Dutch, Frute, and anyone else I missed for having to go through my spazing out session. It won't happen again!
    [/quote]</P>

I've already said too much today, so thank youfor putting this behind you...</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Awwww...
    Hugs all around!
    [{][}]

[/quote]</P>

Cya...</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Alright ladies and gentlemen, I am going to bow out now. It was an amazing AFC/NFC game
    today...

Hope you guys have a good night and speak with you all tomorrow!!
    [/quote]</P>

A good night to ya coach!! i hope i catch ya this week, cause i m off i will not be here as often at these times of the night. Maybe in the earlier part, hopefully!!</P>

Veteran

Hugs all around!
    [{][}]

[/quote]
    Boooo!!! LOL! Night JG!

Oh and night AG too!

Hugs all around!
    [{][}]

[/quote]</P>

Nite jersey!!</P>

c ya soon </P>

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Alright ladies and gentlemen, I am going to bow out now. It was an amazing AFC/NFC game
    today...

Hope you guys have a good night and speak with you all tomorrow!!
    [/quote]</p>

A good night to ya coach!! i hope i catch ya this week, cause i m off i will not be here as often at these times of the night. Maybe in the earlier part, hopefully!!</p>[/quote]
    Cya Dutchy! And thanks! []

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Bleu"]<font color="#ff1493">DAMNIT DUTCH! I told you I wasn't gonna be the devil today and you jinxed me by bringing it out after asking me...[6]

I'm a MOTHER now...I should have known I'd be tested. []</font>

[/quote]</p>

I m sorry mom!! when i said it i sure didn't wanna jinx ya.</p>

I was refering to a post earlier: speaking of the devil. Last time we did that we mentioned your name and there u were, out of the blue (i guess[]). Earlier tonight we mentioned that and it took you some time to respond, so that is why i was talking bout a devil...[]</p>[/quote]
    Oh I get it. Darn I thought you meant the devil coming out...lol! Oh well.

DutchGMenFan...</P>

Cya...</P>

Veteran

I'm outta here too!

Night all! Cya later.