Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"]

Guys, AG said this yesterday and I'm reinforcing. STOP QUOTING ALL PREVIOUS POSTS!</p>

Erase all except for the last one or two. It takes up a lot of space and is getting annoying.</p>[/quote]

Sorry, but I wasn't here when he said that. I'll try to remember that from now on.

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="frutepye"]

Guys, AG said this yesterday and I'm reinforcing. STOP QUOTING ALL PREVIOUS POSTS!</p>

Erase all except for the last one or two. It takes up a lot of space and is getting annoying.</p>

[/quote]</p>

HAHA i guess this is a faster way to get to 1000 pages</p>

j/k frutepye! i ll try to remember and not being lazy</p>[/quote]
    I gotta say, Dutch. I like your attitude, lol. Always respectful and positive.

Guys it has been an other great nite talking to y'all! but i need to get to bed now, else i have no normal live what so ever!! </P>

Good night and keep posting! (too bad i'll miss that 1000 page special moment...[])</P>

Veteran

Thanks everyone for humoring me.

right guys and gals, I would have loved to have stuck around for 1000 pages but my eyes need sleep. I have a lot of driving to do early tomorrow morning and it's been snowing. and I'm driving one of the mercedes vans from work which I don't want to hurt, so good night all and enjoy the party at 1000. party for me!

tonight was good and I'll see you tomorrow.

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Guys it has been an other great nite talking to y'all! but i need to get to bed now, else i have no normal live what so ever!! </p>

Good night and keep posting! (too bad i'll miss that 1000 page special moment...[])</p>[/quote]

Night Dutch!

[quote user="frutepye"]Thanks everyone for humoring me.[/quote]
    No prob, Frute!

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]right guys and gals, I would have loved to have stuck around for 1000 pages but my eyes need sleep. I have a lot of driving to do early tomorrow morning and it's been snowing. and I'm driving one of the mercedes vans from work which I don't want to hurt, so good night all and enjoy the party at 1000. party for me!

tonight was good and I'll see you tomorrow.
    [/quote]

Have a good night, man!

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="frutepye"]

Guys, AG said this yesterday and I'm reinforcing. STOP QUOTING ALL PREVIOUS POSTS!</P>

Erase all except for the last one or two. It takes up a lot of space and is getting annoying.</P>

[/quote]</P>

HAHA i guess this was a faster way to get to 1000 pages</P>

j/k frutepye! i ll try to remember and not being lazy</P>

[/quote]That has nothing to do with it. There are 15 posts per page no matter how big they are.[/quote]</P>

If only i knew sooner!!![][:$] I'll see to it that i do it next time i m here, ok?? For now have a good nite!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Guys it has been an other great nite talking to y'all! but i need to get to bed now, else i have no normal live what so ever!! </p>

Good night and keep posting! (too bad i'll miss that 1000 page special moment...[])</p>[/quote]
    Seeya, Dutch. Have a good one.