Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey all, just spent the last 1/2 hour reading the "rant". I'm in Tucson at a conference so I'll say my piece and check in ltr. As the oldest person on our Coaching Staff, I feel it is my right.</P>

Tent, Bleu Thanks for making up. You both are impassioned and tempermental. I love both of yours enthusiasm. You guys/girls make me laugh. You both take things too personally and please don't. </P>

AG, how you feeling brother?</P>

Dutch, nice job playing ref.</P>

JG keep up making everyone smile. See you all in the AM. I have a day filled with death by PP and I'm dreading it. </P>

Next time our coaches fight on this thread, I will bring out the naked pics of the hoff I have in reserve for just such an emergency!</P>

ew

yeah, and you dont check your mail. gibril28

Good morning all!!</P>

so, still no 1000 huh.... well i guess i m still having a change of being part of it. Too bad it will cost me an other night of sleep[]</P>

How is everyone on this brand new day?</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Oh oh! DVR alert!

NFL network is gonna replay superbowl XXV on Feb 1st @8pm...I think it is the entire game...
    I need to record this....
    [/quote]</P>

I wish they would broadcast it over here as well! I just saw the Americas Game SB XXV special this last weekend. Very nice seeing LT and the young tuna going at it for the first time!!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey all, just spent the last 1/2 hour reading the "rant". I'm in Tucson at a conference so I'll say my piece and check in ltr. As the oldest person on our Coaching Staff, I feel it is my right.</P>

Tent, Bleu Thanks for making up. You both are impassioned and tempermental. I love both of yours enthusiasm. You guys/girls make me laugh. You both take things too personally and please don't. </P>

AG, how you feeling brother?</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Dutch, nice job playing ref.</FONT></P>

JG keep up making everyone smile. See you all in the AM. I have a day filled with death by PP and I'm dreading it. </P>

Next time our coaches fight on this thread, I will bring out the naked pics of the hoff I have in reserve for just such an emergency!</P>

[/quote]</P>

thnx man. it felt as a responsibility being in charge for the equipment. I thought they might use it at one another[]</P>

Pls let this be the last to be said bout it.... and mjg: pls don't u ever have to use those pics cause i might go blind!!!!</P>

well 105 post to go till 15000 and page 1000! </P>

makes me think back of the countdown to the millenium</P>

oh well... speak to y'all tonight! Have a good one!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey all, just spent the last 1/2 hour reading the "rant". I'm in Tucson at a conference so I'll say my piece and check in ltr. As the oldest person on our Coaching Staff, I feel it is my right.</p>

Tent, Bleu Thanks for making up. You both are impassioned and tempermental. I love both of yours enthusiasm. You guys/girls make me laugh. You both take things too personally and please don't. </p>

AG, how you feeling brother?</p>

Dutch, nice job playing ref.</p>

JG keep up making everyone smile. See you all in the AM. I have a day filled with death by PP and I'm dreading it. </p>

Next time our coaches fight on this thread, I will bring out the naked pics of the hoff I have in reserve for just such an emergency!</p>[/quote]

Good write up, pretty much sums up the last 10+ pages!!

I'm starting to get better but we'll see, thanks for asking though!

Hi there. I can't beleive it never reached page 1000! how'd that happen? You know, if you Americans stayed up half as late as Dutch and myself, this thread would have reached 1000 weeks ago.

whats up all. man, have i had a fun couple of days. i went to a party 3 out of the last 5 days. i think im going to another tonight but im driving so i cant drink, plus i have a physics midterm tomarrow.

but anyway, whats going on...

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]whats up all. man, have i had a fun couple of days. i went to a party 3 out of the last 5 days. i think im going to another tonight but im driving so i cant drink, plus i have a physics midterm tomarrow.

but anyway, whats going on...
    [/quote]

sounds like a lot of fun. hope the midterm goes well for you. Physics can be tricky, I had to resit it. but I passed in the end.

I've been trying to think what I can do at the weekend without football, but I can't think of anything. I know player in the SB wouldn't like it, but the probowl should be played this weekend.