Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]<A href="www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi"><FONT size=2>
    www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi</FONT></A>

try it with your name. put up the first slogan you get back for us all to laugh at.

mine was " I'm cookoo for Andrew"
    [/quote]</P>

They're Waffly Cory, loll...</P>

AsianGiant, try itand then paste it here...(This isn't an attempt to find out what your name is, loll)...</P>

Howdy ppl!!</P>

dutchy in town. </P>

[quote user="Tentarium"]

AsianGiant, try itand then paste it here...(This isn't an attempt to find out what your name is, loll)...</p>[/quote]

nice try!

hey dutch. how are you.

try the name game out. it can have hilarious effects

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey dutch. how are you.

try the name game out. it can have hilarious effects
    [/quote]</P>

What is that??? ok i'll try....</P>

I feel like a pervert now, but I typed in Penis..."Nothing refreshes penis, like a beer"... "Yo quiero penis""Down to the last penis""I'm a secret penis drinker""Beware of expenisve penis" "Penis- it looks good on you" (LOLL)... At 29p a Penis, It's Not a Stress on Your Pocket. You'll Wonder Where the Yellow Went, When You Brush Your Teeth with Penis. It's A Bit Of A Penis. Where Penis is a Pleasure. You've Always Got Time For Penis. (LOLL)... Penis Keeps Going and Going. From Our Penis to Yours. The Penis of your Life. Penis - It Does a Body Good. You Like Penis. Penis Likes You. Please Don't Squeeze The Penis. (LOLL)...Break Me Off a Piece of That Penis.(OWW)...Come fly with the friendly penis...Look ma, no penis!!! Welcome To Penis Country. The Penis that Smiles Back. Built Penis Tough.Do you eat the penis last???Do you have the penis inside???Fast penis, good for you... I'm a Secret Penis Drinker.</P>

</P>

</P>

Again, sorry for this, just really funny, loll...</P>

Promise Her Anything, But Give Her Penis.

tent, that is hilarious. try s**t though. they all work brilliantly.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]<a href="www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi"><font size="2">

www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi</font></a>

try it with your name. put up the first slogan you get back for us all to laugh at.

mine was " I'm cookoo for Andrew"
    [/quote]

"So easy, no wonder jerseygiant is #1"

uh...okay dokay [:P]