Re: Asian giant for HC

HAHA how bout this one: "everything we do is driven by Dutch" i like that one!!

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]a dutch is a slang term for a blunt or joint
    [/quote]</P>

oh that is interesting..... Well u know where we r famous for [] (and no i don't mean wooden shoes/ windmills or tulips...)</P>

btw: did u know they just opened the worlds first infirmary where u can get it legally?? i think that is a bit too much......</P>

alright guys, i was just stopping by to say hi. i gotta go, going to another party. i got a physics midterm at like 10 tomarrow so i aint drinking.

so lata guys and have fun

here's one for ya

<h1>So Easy, No Wonder Gibril28wilson is #1.</h1>

[/quote]</P>

I have been posting for over 900 times, so i guess the mods don't seem to mind.... In any case thanks for telling me.</P>

Why r we called dutch in the first place??? anyone??? cause i don't have a clue were that word is based upon. I just hope that is what we were called before they legalised all that sh*t!!</P>

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]alright guys, i was just stopping by to say hi. i gotta go, going to another party. i got a physics midterm at like 10 tomarrow so i aint drinking.

so lata guys and have fun
    [/quote]</P>

later dude!! </P>

Hey guys. I just finished watching last night's 24 on el DVR.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]here's one for ya

<H1>So Easy, No Wonder Gibril28wilson is #1.</H1>

[/quote]</P>

sorry can't help it but i was LOL at this one: There is first love and there's Dutch love!!</P>

oh my.....[:S]</P>

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Hey guys. I just finished watching last night's 24 on el DVR.
    [/quote]</P>

He gigantoir!! welcome to the 1000 pages + thread!! and congrats to u too!!</P>

How r u doing man??</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</p>

I have been posting for over 900 times, so i guess the mods don't seem to mind.... In any case thanks for telling me.</p>

Why r we called dutch in the first place??? anyone??? cause i don't have a clue were that word is based upon. I just hope that is what we were called before they legalised all that sh*t!!</p>[/quote]

don't worry about it. the joint got the name from you guys, not the other way round.