Re: Asian giant for HC

He guys i m back... only for a lill while though!</P>

He mjg how r u man?? not too drunk i hope??</P>

btw i didn't know the former name of palisade mall..... and how is your car driving/cruising??</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

btw i didn't know the former name of palisade mall..... and how is your car driving/cruising??</P>[/quote]It's driving okay for a 40 year old car! I grew up right off the palisade parkway so I was curious.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

My stomach kills right now...</P>

[/quote]you okay dude?[/quote]</P>

Yea, I'm good...</P>

[/quote]I was looking at XK8 and XKRs on ebay. How are they for reliability? My only problem is that I barely fit in the front seat, for a big car they are tiny in the cabin.[/quote]</P>

When I look for a car, I always want good handling...I manage to work things out with the space, loll...</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Yea, I'm good...</P>

[/quote]I was looking at XK8 and XKRs on ebay. How are they for reliability? My only problem is that I barely fit in the front seat, for a big car they are tiny in the cabin.[/quote]</P>

When I look for a car, I always want good handling...I manage to work things out with the space, loll...</P>[/quote]I'm 6'1" so.....

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

btw i didn't know the former name of palisade mall..... and how is your car driving/cruising??</P>

[/quote]</P>

HeyDutchGMenFan, go to itsthemirrors.com...</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Yea, I'm good...</P>

When I look for a car, I always want good handling...I manage to work things out with the space, loll...</P>

[/quote]I'm 6'1" so.....[/quote]</P>

Well, you're gonna need a convertible then, loll...</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Yea, I'm good...</P>

[/quote]I'm 6'1" so.....[/quote]</P>

I'll tell you right now, I'm no car expert, loll...</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]It's driving okay for a 40 year old car! I grew up right off the palisade parkway so I was curious.[/quote]</P>

It either must be the same mall or they tore up the one u r talking bout and put this one in place. But i only have been there like 3 - 4 times in 99. U should ask asian, he is the one that started talking bout it 9not in a good way for him though...)</P>

U know what they say bout "everything goes better with age". I hope this is part of your experience. Too bad they messed up the finisch!! And to think u had to wait for it to come all the way from FL. I bet they took it cruising cross country!!!</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

and why is that tent??</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

and why is that tent??</P>

[/quote]</P>

Freaky commercial, loll...</P>