Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

He guys i m back... only for a lill while though!</P>

He mjg how r u man?? not too drunk i hope??</P>

btw i didn't know the former name of palisade mall..... and how is your car driving/cruising??</P>

[/quote]It's driving okay for a 40 year old car! I grew up right off the palisade parkway so I was curious.[/quote]</P>

It either must be the same mall or they tore up the one u r talking bout and put this one in place. But i only have been there like 3 - 4 times in 99. U should ask asian, he is the one that started talking bout it 9not in a good way for him though...)</P>

U know what they say bout "everything goes better with age". I hope this is part of your experience. Too bad they messed up the finisch!! And to think u had to wait for it to come all the way from FL. I bet they took it cruising cross country!!!</P>[/quote]I'll take some clay to it and then buff it out with a good wax. Should be fine. Need to get it registered[:$]

Ooo...Wow, my stomach is really bad now, I'll be back infive minutes...

Hey all, got to get up at 5am. Talk to you soon1!

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, got to get up at 5am. Talk to you soon1![/quote]</P>

I'm gonna need a goodpaper to read...Ouch...Maybe a book...Well, you really don't wanna know, loll...</P>

Cya...</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey all, got to get up at 5am. Talk to you soon1![/quote]</P>

Ok man!! good luck with all the meetings!! and your car registration!!</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"]

I'm gonna need a goodpaper to read...Ouch...Maybe a book...Well, you really don't wanna know, loll...</P>

Cya...</P>

[/quote]</P>

that bad huh!! well c ya tent. Don't get flushed out!!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Cya...</P>

[/quote]</P>

that bad huh!! well c ya tent. Don't get flushed out!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wow!!!I got lucky there...Wasn't one of those bathroom stomache aches...It was more like the knives going through your stomach...It's getting better now, loll...</P>

OUgh!!! i know the feelin. aint pretty!! good your doing alright again!! Sometimes all it takes is one good book right[] Wonder what book that was.... maybe i should read it when i have those cramps........</P>

j/k man i do know how it feels and say it is good u r feeling better</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

OUgh!!! i know the feelin. aint pretty!! good your doing alright again!! Sometimes all it takes is one good book right[] Wonder what book that was.... maybe i should read it when i have those cramps........</P>

j/k man i do know how it feels and say it is good u r feeling better</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thanks...So, how long are you gonna be on for???</P>

I think i'll be here for bout half an hour... my shift is bout over in an hour and i still need to do some lill things before i can turn it over to the day shift. And u??