+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826661165161016 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="frutepye"]We should fill all the positions and then pin this. I nominate eli-womanning for the punching dummy.[/quote]

I second that nomination....

I wish you could make a sig thingie for tomorrow AG.....it might be good luck.......[:O]
    [/quote]</P>

Hey hey hey as QB's coach, I don't think using Manning as a punching dummy is such a good idea. Nor will I allow it happen.</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

No nono. You got it wrong. Eli-womanning is an annoying cowgirls troll that was on a couple of nights ago. We want him as the punching bag.</P>

Veteran

Completely off subject but I'm watching a CSI:NY where they just found a body buried in Giants stadium. Random thought of the minute.

[quote user="frutepye"]

No nono. You got it wrong. Eli-womanning is an annoying cowgirls troll that was on a couple of nights ago. We want him as the punching bag.</p>[/quote]

Correct.
    Bleu, you will need to stay ontop of things. Do I need to find a replacement?

o good luck bleu!!! one day for preperation, wow... i would consider u one of the greatest QB coaches of all time...

please don't replace bleu... reporters have been saying good things about him...</P>

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="frutepye"]We should fill all the positions and then pin this. I nominate eli-womanning for the punching dummy.[/quote]

I second that nomination....

I wish you could make a sig thingie for tomorrow AG.....it might be good luck.......[:O]
    [/quote]</P>

Hey hey hey as QB's coach, I don't think using Manning as a punching dummy is such a good idea. Nor will I allow it happen.</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Oh no...not little Eli...........this is Eli-WOMANNING........he's um....special [+o(]
    Ya remember...troll of the week.....
    [/quote]</P>

Ok as long as it's not Eli Manning it's ok. Te he</P>

Veteran

[quote user="youknowitstrue"]

please don't replace bleu... reporters have been saying good things about her...</P>[/quote]

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="youknowitstrue"]

o can i have linebackers?!?!?? by the way, good luck to whoever deals with eli!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

That would be me and Eli is in good hands over here. Don't you worry about anything. I will take full responsibility if after tomorrows game he has not shown great improvements.</p>[/quote]
    yea, i know i'll most likely get executed for thsi but i'll take blame if the WR's mess up...

but just know this, if they play bad tomarrow, they will be running all week and they'll be nasty vs the Panthers next Sunday

[quote user="frutepye"]Completely off subject but I'm watching a CSI:NY where they just found a body buried in Giants stadium. Random thought of the minute.[/quote]

Huffy???

Oh wait....that's one of my dreams........

Me too mean [:O]

Veteran

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="youknowitstrue"]

o can i have linebackers?!?!?? by the way, good luck to whoever deals with eli!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

That would be me and Eli is in good hands over here. Don't you worry about anything. I will take full responsibility if after tomorrows game he has not shown great improvements.</P>[/quote]
    yea, i know i'll most likely get executed for thsi but i'll take blame if the WR's mess up...

but just know this, if they play bad tomarrow, they will be running all week and they'll be nasty vs the Panthers next Sunday
    [/quote]Good. Those guys need some discipline.