Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey gibril, hey dutch. how's things?

[/quote]</P>

hey andy!! guess we know who the real ppl here r!!![][] Good to see u here!! how r u?</P>

im doing ok. had a rough bball game and now at work, so could have been a lot better[]</P>

[/quote]

bball? is that basket or base? whatever it was, it sucks it was rough on you.
    [/quote]</P>

i meant basketball. sorry i forgot all bout baseball, not really my kinna game!!! It was a clean but rough game. just the way i like it. Only problem is that i have to be sore at work wich isn't that pretty..</P>

btw: do u play any sports?? rugby/soccer/hiking in the mountains.....</P>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]here's one for ya

<h1>So Easy, No Wonder Gibril28wilson is #1.</h1>
    [/quote]
    oh, word. i didnt know i was #1....

wait, wait. this is confusing

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

It was made on a citrix server...For some reason, I can't copy any pictures from Adobe Photoshopand I can't send any of the pictures to anywhere else...</P>

argh!! that is too bad my man!! pls tell us what is was about......</P>

[/quote]</P>

I had a picture of fire in the background...In the center, more to the top, was a picture of Lawrence Taylor...On the bottom, I typed in "Defensive Coordinator"...I typed it in a cool font...I made the font red and blackand added in shadows...</P>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]tent, what was your name before it was tent?
    [/quote]</P>

My original name on this site was"YouKnowItsTrue"...</P>

[/quote]

ah, so it was.

where did tentarium come from? if you don't mind my asking.
    [/quote]</P>

i guess from king neptune...... LOL sorry.......[:$] I was wondering the same thing !!</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

It was made on a citrix server...For some reason, I can't copy any pictures from Adobe Photoshopand I can't send any of the pictures to anywhere else...</P>

argh!! that is too bad my man!! pls tell us what is was about......</P>

[/quote]</P>

I had a picture of fire in the background...In the center, more to the top, was a picture of Lawrence Taylor...On the bottom, I typed in "Defensive Coordinator"...I typed it in a cool font...I made the font red and blackand added in shadows...</P>

[/quote]</P>

wow!!! sounds like a really nice one!! too bad you can't get to send it to anyone. Ask asian, he is besides HC working in the ICT i think. Maybe he knows how to be able to get it send!!</P>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

ah, so it was.

[/quote]</P>

I was making up names one day, that sounded cool...This name was made around 20 years ago, when I was eight years old, loll...After I made up the name,Ilater figured out that there was a "War of Tentarium"and that "Tentarium"is a membrane in the heart or something, loll...</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

ah, so it was.

[/quote]</P>

i guess from king neptune...... LOL sorry.......[:$] I was wondering the same thing !!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I just like King Neptune, loll...I have no idea why...I also like the planet Neptune...I guess I just like the name Neptune, loll...</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

i meant basketball. sorry i forgot all bout baseball, not really my kinna game!!! It was a clean but rough game. just the way i like it. Only problem is that i have to be sore at work wich isn't that pretty..</p>

btw: do u play any sports?? rugby/soccer/hiking in the mountains.....</p>[/quote]

I used to play soccer for my high school but i wasn't all that good.

I love a bit of mountain climbing though.

however when it comes to participation in sport, mountain biking is my favourite. I love it.

do you play anything other than basketball?

Hey did anyone see frutepeye drop a note here!! good she is back to earth, lol!! She even mentioned her inner voices (or was that her roomie...??)

[quote user="Tentarium"]

I was making up names one day, that sounded cool...This name was made around 20 years ago, when I was eight years old, loll...After I made up the name,Ilater figured out that there was a "War of Tentarium"and that "Tentarium"is a membrane in the heart or something, loll...</p>[/quote]

ah, that's cool.