Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Hey did anyone see frutepeye drop a note here!! good she is back to earth, lol!! She even mentioned her inner voices (or was that her roomie...??)[/quote]</P>

Yea, I saw her postbefore...I guess she's doing well then...</P>

Nets-Nuggetsgame on at 9:00PM...It's starting in three minutes...</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]tent, what was your name before it was tent?
    [/quote]</P>

My original name on this site was"YouKnowItsTrue"...</P>

[/quote]

ah, so it was.

where did tentarium come from? if you don't mind my asking.
    [/quote]</P>

i guess from king neptune...... LOL sorry.......[:$] I was wondering the same thing !!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I just like King Neptune, loll...I have no idea why...I also like the planet Neptune...I guess I just like the name Neptune, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

oh my bad. I always thought your name had anything to do with the sea (king neptune his place) </P>

as in: aquarium - see - octopuss - tentackles - tentarium...... i know a bit to far sought.....</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

ah, so it was.

[/quote]</P>

i guess from king neptune...... LOL sorry.......[:$] I was wondering the same thing !!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I just like King Neptune, loll...I have no idea why...I also like the planet Neptune...I guess I just like the name Neptune, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

oh my bad. I always thought your name had anything to do with the sea (king neptune his place) </P>

as in: aquarium - see - octopuss - tentackles - tentarium...... i know a bit to far sought.....</P>

[/quote]</P>

You think, loll...</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Hey did anyone see frutepeye drop a note here!! good she is back to earth, lol!! She even mentioned her inner voices (or was that her roomie...??)[/quote]</P>

Yea, I saw her postbefore...I guess she's doing well then...</P>

Nets-Nuggetsgame on at 9:00PM...It's starting in three minutes...</P>

[/quote]</P>

i like the nets. don't know why but i think they have some good players. When i was only playing basketball and wasn't into football i always loved the bulls (u know everyone loves champs so did i) then came football and i stop following bball. When i was in the states i saw a nets game and ever since i try to follow what they r doing. </P>

Good afternoon/evening gents (and ladies if any of you are hiding).

He mjg!!! how r u man?? saw the post about your trip.... feel bad for ya man!! to think u have to do the same trip again ...... u r dedicated!!

hey mjg.

[quote user="mjg407"]Good afternoon/evening gents (and ladies if any of you are hiding).[/quote]</P>

Hey MJG...</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

ah, so it was.

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

see = sea!!!! don't know how i made that mistake...........[][:$][:$]</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

ah, so it was.

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

see = sea!!!! don't know how i made that mistake...........[][:$][:$]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yea, I was confused about that, loll...</P>