+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 621121521601611621631641722122626621162 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 55171
    Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]

I guarentee another takeaway by my safeties @ Carolina, if we conceed more than 24 points i will resign my position!</P>[/quote]

That is a bold statement...
    [/quote]
    And one i will stick by, remember that. I also expect us to win, i think my safeties will improve their play, as part of an overall better defensive performance, if Stray is back i think the pressure the D line will create will help us with our coverage.

Bench Player

YEAH!!! I'm number 3!

[quote user="kkr"]
    And one i will stick by, remember that. I also expect us to win, i think my safeties will improve their play, as part of an overall better defensive performance, if Stray is back i think the pressure the D line will create will help us with our coverage.[/quote]

We would hate to lose you.....

[quote user="Meggie4754"]YEAH!!! I'm number 3![/quote]

You will have to upload an avatar for #3. I'll create it for you and just check back here
    later this afternoon for your avatar...

Veteran

And one i will stick by, remember that. I also expect us to win, i think my safeties will improve their play, as part of an overall better defensive performance, if Stray is back i think the pressure the D line will create will help us with our coverage.[/quote]

[/quote]
    If the game goes how I believe it should then that wont be a problem. To clarrify my statement though, if we conceed more than 24 points to Carolina's Offence and lose ill resign, if we conceed 24+ and win then ill be dissapointed with the points given up but delighted with the win all the same and wont resign.

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]

[/quote]
    If the game goes how I believe it should then that wont be a problem. To clarrify my statement though, if we conceed more than 24 points to Carolina's Offence and lose ill resign, if we conceed 24+ and win then ill be dissapointed with the points given up but delighted with the win all the same and wont resign.[/quote]

Sounds like a deal. Now things get interesting.... []

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Latest Update.

*** This is a TROLL FREE ZONE ***

1) Members on the staff must have the appropriate avatar that describes your position.
    a) avatar image should reflect your position, but not mandatory.

2) If a member gets promoted, that member is now in charge of finding a suitable replacement.
    a) Member cannot be promoted without suitable replacement.

3) Participation is expected.

4) Members must take part of Frutepye's Weekly Bragging Rights Pool.

5) Throughout the week after each game, members are to talk about the game coming from
    their positional perspective. This helps reinforce their knowledge of football.

6) Members who have not participated in atleast 2 games will be fired.

7) If any coach is replaced/fired(in real life), then the member that holds that position must turn
    in their avatar and a replacement will be made.

8) Coaches with assistants have the authority to release them and find a replacement.

This is the only place you will find Giants Cheerleaders! There are 6 total.
    Each cheerleader will spell G . I . A . N . T . S

** This season only (2006) **
    Please vote Antonio Pierce into the Pro-Bowl.
    www.antoniopierce58.com (official AP site!)
    [/quote] alrighty... so i think i have an open assistant OLine position?[/quote]</P>

</P>

Its yours if you wnats it, I have been promoted to SEpecial Teams Coordinator but I need a replacement.</P>

First COme First Serve.</P>

Veteran

If the game goes how I believe it should then that wont be a problem. To clarrify my statement though, if we conceed more than 24 points to Carolina's Offence and lose ill resign, if we conceed 24+ and win then ill be dissapointed with the points given up but delighted with the win all the same and wont resign.[/quote]

Sounds like a deal. Now things get interesting.... []
    [/quote]

Indeed, before each game we should get each member off staff to submit aguarentee/gameplan of sorts for the game, this should be noted down on this thread sothat it could be continuously referenced and people will earn marks based on their gameplan, i.e if they fully deliver 100% they get say 3 marks, if they partially deliver 1-2 if they dont deliver they get 0 or -1 based on how bad things are.
    This way we can easily see who is building up a good reputation etc so who needs to be disciplined fired promoted etc. Thoughts?</P>

Veteran

Hello all.</P>

[quote user="kkr"]

Indeed, before each game we should get each member off staff to submit aguarentee/gameplan of sorts for the game, this should be noted down on this thread sothat it could be continuously referenced and people will earn marks based on their gameplan, i.e if they fully deliver 100% they get say 3 marks, if they partially deliver 1-2 if they dont deliver they get 0 or -1 based on how bad things are.
    This way we can easily see who is building up a good reputation etc so who needs to be disciplined fired promoted etc. Thoughts?</p>[/quote]

Not a bad idea. I will speak with my assistant HC on this. I like the idea, but want to make sure
    there isn't too much work on everyone, I want to keep it simple and fun. If members don't think
    it's too much work we can run with this...