+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 631131531611621631641651732132636631163 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 55172

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"]

Hello all.</p>[/quote]

Hello yourself. I need to get lunch...I hate not knowing what to get....

Veteran

Hi Frute!</P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]

Hello all.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Grab a salad. </P>

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]

Hello all.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Grab a salad. </p>[/quote]

I should, but I can't. I got Pasta Fazul instead.

The anti-salad...

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="kkr"]

Indeed, before each game we should get each member off staff to submit aguarentee/gameplan of sorts for the game, this should be noted down on this thread sothat it could be continuously referenced and people will earn marks based on their gameplan, i.e if they fully deliver 100% they get say 3 marks, if they partially deliver 1-2 if they dont deliver they get 0 or -1 based on how bad things are.
    This way we can easily see who is building up a good reputation etc so who needs to be disciplined fired promoted etc. Thoughts?</P>

[/quote]

Not a bad idea. I will speak with my assistant HC on this. I like the idea, but want to make sure
    there isn't too much work on everyone, I want to keep it simple and fun. If members don't think
    it's too much work we can run with this...
    [/quote]</P>

Well can I speak up? I'minschool and worktwo jobs, watching Giants games, and being apart of this wonderful staff on these boards is my leisure activity. We already have rules as it is, which aren't bad but manageable. A gameplan, guarantee, or whatever requires more time, which I don't have. </P>

With our current set-upwe all seem to speak very openly about our individual plans of attack in our respective positions, be them strategies andoverall focus for that weeks game or whatever.However, it's all done in aleisurelysort of way, which works for me. If we keep making rules and adding on responsibilities soon there is gonna be too much mandatory and not enough fun. We are "Giant's Coaches" but let's not forget that we are all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves. We're not really coaches, this is a fun outlet for us totalk good football, hang outand, enjoy each others companyall while supporting our team.</P>

Giving feedback before and after the game and what we seem to be doing works for me. Not sure about anyone else, but let's not get too crazy with some of these requirements, b/c it's sucking thespontaneityand light heartedness for the original purpose of this group right out.</P>

I for one don't want to feel obligated to come here b/c I have things I must do,I have enough obligations in my real life. I come here to relax, have fun, and talk football. </P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]

Hello all.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Grab a salad. </P>

[/quote]

I should, but I can't. I got Pasta Fazul instead.

The anti-salad...

[/quote]</P>

Hmmm sounds yummy. I had a Lean Cuisine pizza. </P>

[quote user="Bleu"]

Well can I speak up? I'minschool and worktwo jobs, watching Giants games, and being apart of this wonderful staff on these boards is my leisure activity. We already have rules as it is, which aren't bad but manageable. A gameplan, guarantee, or whatever requires more time, which I don't have. </p>

With our current set-upwe all seem to speak very openly about our individual plans of attack in our respective positions, be them strategies andoverall focus for that weeks game or whatever.However, it's all done in aleisurelysort of way, which works for me. If we keep making rules and adding on responsibilities soon there is gonna be too much mandatory and not enough fun. We are "Giant's Coaches" but let's not forget that we are all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves. We're not really coaches, this is a fun outlet for us totalk good football, hang outand, enjoy each others companyall while supporting our team.</p>

Giving feedback before and after the game and what we seem to be doing works for me. Not sure about anyone else, but let's not get too crazy with some of these requirements, b/c it's sucking thespontaneityand light heartedness for the original purpose of this group right out.</p>

I for one don't want to feel obligated to come here b/c I have things I must do,I have enough obligations in my real life. I come here to relax, have fun, and talk football. </p>[/quote]

Duley noted... []

[quote user="Bleu"]

Hmmm sounds yummy. I had a Lean Cuisine pizza. </p>[/quote]

I've had Lean Cuisine but never their pizza. Is it good? I love Stouffers....

Does it need to be this serious? can't we just be one big cool gang, that can talk Giant football in that section?

Panera Bread broccoli cheddar soup....yum yum in the tum tum.

So coach....Delhomme might have a booboo.....yay?