Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"]Hope this doesn't insult anyone, but this was funny to me...

Damnit how do you post a pic? I thought it was: [image] the link in between and [image]
    [/quote]Bleu just got me reported to my IT folks for malicous/sexual content on a website.[:O][/quote]
    WHAT? What did I do? I didn't even post the pic...it wouldn't come up...did I miss something?
    [/quote]Being the overachiever I am, I cut and paste the pic into another window. then the big black and red screen of shame appeared![/quote]
    That link was a picture of the queen picking her nose. I mean the queen has to clean out the dancehall just like the rest of us! Come on! LOL. If you got something else I don't know what it was but my link of the clean digging for gold.

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"]Hope this doesn't insult anyone, but this was funny to me...

Damnit how do you post a pic? I thought it was: [image] the link in between and [image]
    [/quote]Bleu just got me reported to my IT folks for malicous/sexual content on a website.[:O][/quote]

Did they find out that I ooze sexiness, if so that's something that can't be fixed, lol! [:P]
    [/quote]</P>

Nevermind,all the foods gonna be ready in about 10 minutes...Yea, I once had the sexiness disease...I decided to through that away...My good looks weren't meant for mortals, loll...[8-|]...</P>

I am currently having dinner, please don't post anything gross...man...

[quote user="Bleu"]
    That link was a picture of the queen picking her nose. I mean the queen has to clean out the dancehall just like the rest of us! Come on! LOL. If you got something else I don't know what it was but my link of the clean digging for gold.
    [/quote]No I'm just kidding with you. My companies firewall is ******ed. It all depends on what it views as a malicious website. Myspace is blocked, however google pictures is not... Something on the link must have triggered the firewall.

Where is Andy with his 1000?

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Hey Bleu, how is London doing? Have you grown attached to him/her yet?

Do you think about him/her when you are at work?
    [/quote]
    She's doing great...she is the funniest puppy in the world. She gets into everything, but I love her to pieces. Everywhere I go she follows me...she cries when I leave the room which I had to break her out of. We play constantly, she LOVES to play, if she's not playing she's sleeping or eating, but playing is all she wants to do. The first week leaving her alone while I was at work was hard but now I'm used to it and so is she. When I can I take her with me (not to work of course) but when I run errands or go to ppl's houses to visit, I pack her up in her carrier and we go. She's a great pup and I think she makes my life alot more fun, but she is alot of work.

well, 1000. niiiiiice.

thanks to you all for helping acheive the milestone.

Veteran

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Bleu"]Hope this doesn't insult anyone, but this was funny to me...

Did they find out that I ooze sexiness, if so that's something that can't be fixed, lol! [:P]
    [/quote]</p>

Nevermind,all the foods gonna be ready in about 10 minutes...Yea, I once had the sexiness disease...I decided to through that away...My good looks weren't meant for mortals, loll...[8-|]...</p>[/quote]
    LOL!

[quote user="mjg407"]

</p>

</p>[/quote]

I never realized how skinny he is....

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]well, 1000. niiiiiice.

thanks to you all for helping acheive the milestone.

[/quote]
    CONGRATS ANDY! You're in the 1,000 post club, it's all downhill from here so enjoy it. [&lt;)]