+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 911411811891901911921932012412916911191 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 55171

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]Oh no doubt...I know she will take up a lot of my spare time. But she'll be content in sitting on my lap as I do my write ups and chat it up with you guys. And she already has a spot carved out just for her on the practice field, the film room, and my office. Lol![/quote]

Very cute.... []

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

I have a question. if the QB is in the endzone and throws a pass which is picked off out side the endzone and it is returned then it's 6 points. but what if it is picked off in the endzone. is that a safety?</P>

[/quote]

I'm glad you went through all the pages, that is the kind of effort we like!! Good job!!
    I hope it was worthwhile to watch tape and go over rules, I do not want to see any penalties
    this coming game. Was want clean mistake free football....

As for your question it would be a mistake for a defensive player to INT a ball in the endzone, if
    he could, catch it on the 1 yard line and then go into the endzone. You would receive 6 instead of 2.

But the upside of getting the safety is that the other team will then have to kickoff to you, so if you can
    then get another 7 ontop of that you would actually be getting 9 points.....
    [/quote]</P>

well, i had to read it all through, I would hate to miss something relevent. and thankyou for answering my question so well. cleared it up a whole lot for me. I can see why you're the head coach.</P>

[quote user="Bleu"]I heard rumors of Jake being questionable, he's definitely out now. Wow! What a difference that puts on this game for us. Same defense regardless, but the Panthers have been knocked down a peg w/o Jake in there leading them. I wonder what that means for the Giants?

I hope they take advantage of this one, b/c now all eyes will be on them to get this important win on the road.[/quote]

The rumors keep going back and forth so I think it will probably be game time decision.

But everyone's pretty much putting Jake on the bench. I personally would rather have him in,
    he's been playing poorly anyways, and with a bad thumb, the INT's will be coming in....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]I'm really starting to hate TAGF! The threads over there suck so badly![/quote]

I told you, it's like a ghost town over there!! I scour through the threads and just don't find anything
    meaningful...

It's never been the same since "AG for HC" thread has been moved....

hahaha....
    [/quote]</P>

I'm not going in there for awhile. I can't deal!</P>

[quote user="Bleu"]

I'm not going in there for awhile. I can't deal!</p>[/quote]

You have to, your boy Harooni is there....

Bench Player

How long have you been a Giant Fan. </P>

Every game the other team came in with a back up quarterback we lose.</P>

Don't know why, but if you go back and check it out you will see we might as well hope Jake is playing.</P>

The TAGF area pisses me off........plus I haven't had a cup of coffee yet.....so....I'm ready to slap the crap out of people! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!

K....will be back later....please pray I find coffee..

[quote user="Homer Jones"]

How long have you been a Giant Fan. </p>

Every game the other team came in with a back up quarterback we lose.</p>

Don't know why, but if you go back and check it out you will see we might as well hope Jake is playing.</p>[/quote]

We know that, that has been duley noted about 5-10 pages back. We have the tendancy to make backups look like HOF'ers.....boggles the mind....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]The TAGF area pisses me off........plus I haven't had a cup of coffee yet.....so....I'm ready to slap the crap out of people! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!

K....will be back later....please pray I find coffee..
    [/quote]

I am done with mine now. It warmed me up....and woken me up....

Latest Update.

*** The 10 Membership Guidelines for a Troll-Free ZOne ***

1) Participation throughout the week is necessary. (every hour of everyday is not necessary,
    but make yourself noticed)

2) Members on the staff must have the appropriate avatar that describes your position.
    a) avatar image should reflect your position, but not mandatory.

3) If a member gets promoted, that member is now in charge of finding a suitable replacement.
    a) Member cannot be promoted without suitable replacement.

4) Members must take part of Frutepye's Weekly Bragging Rights Pool.

5) Throughout the week after each game, members are to talk about the game coming from
    their positional perspective. This helps reinforce their knowledge of football.

6) Members who have not participated in atleast 2 games will be fired.

7) If any coach is replaced/fired(in real life), then the member that holds that position must turn
    in their avatar and a replacement will be made.

8) Coaches with assistants have the authority to release them and find a replacement.

9) No talking of politics and/or religion. The only acceptable religion is football.

10) No spamming of any kind of this thread to the outside. Quality of posters is key, not quantity.

This is the only place you will find Giants Cheerleaders! There are 6 total.
    Each cheerleader will spell G . I . A . N . T . S

** This season only (2006) **
    Please vote Antonio Pierce into the Pro-Bowl.
    www.antoniopierce58.com (official AP site!)