+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 921421821901911921931942022422926921192 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 55171

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Homer Jones"]

How long have you been a Giant Fan. </p>

Every game the other team came in with a back up quarterback we lose.</p>

Don't know why, but if you go back and check it out you will see we might as well hope Jake is playing.</p>[/quote]

We know that, that has been duley noted about 5-10 pages back. We have the tendancy to make backups look like HOF'ers.....boggles the mind....
    [/quote]
    OO I expect him to throw for 2 td's(if we don't bring pressure) I mean come on this guy was like 67 when he won the heisman

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Bleu"]

So while I'm in here completely holding a conversation with myself. I have an announcement:</P>

I'm getting a puppy in Janurary. Mid-late January as a matter of fact. She's only 12 days old. Her name is London. And I'm excited b/c I've never owned a pet by myself or taken care of anything this serious. So I'm a little nervous too, but mostly exicted!</P>

Just wanted to share.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Morning all....so much crap to do today....I'll be in and out
    Congrats on the puppy Bleu.......so cute! My best friend and her hubby just got a puppy2 weeks ago. The poor little thing cries whenever they have to leave him.....[&amp;]
    GAH!!!!!! I need coffee.....[C]
    [/quote]</P>

Morning #1...I like your new nickname, so I'm adopting it too. </P>

I hope my baby doesn't cry, I'm getting her at 8 weeks, so I hope she's content, b/c mama is gonna spend some time away and I need her to be independent. </P>

Bench Player

Gotta Love NY</P>

I was just thinking to myself(while looking at the playoff brackets) if we win this week and next week I am pretty sure we can clinch a playoff birth. You gotta be in it to win it, I think we can beat any NFC team when are healthy and the offense was called like it was against Dallas. Timie just needs to learn how to send pressure again.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Latest Update.

*** The 10 Membership Guidelines for a Troll-Free ZOne ***

1) Participation throughout the week is necessary. (every hour of everyday is not necessary,
    but make yourself noticed)

2) Members on the staff must have the appropriate avatar that describes your position.
    a) avatar image should reflect your position, but not mandatory.

3) If a member gets promoted, that member is now in charge of finding a suitable replacement.
    a) Member cannot be promoted without suitable replacement.

4) Members must take part of Frutepye's Weekly Bragging Rights Pool.

5) Throughout the week after each game, members are to talk about the game coming from
    their positional perspective. This helps reinforce their knowledge of football.

6) Members who have not participated in atleast 2 games will be fired.

7) If any coach is replaced/fired(in real life), then the member that holds that position must turn
    in their avatar and a replacement will be made.

8) Coaches with assistants have the authority to release them and find a replacement.

9) No talking of politics and/or religion. The only acceptable religion is football.

10) No spamming of any kind of this thread to the outside. Quality of posters is key, not quantity.

This is the only place you will find Giants Cheerleaders! There are 6 total.
    Each cheerleader will spell G . I . A . N . T . S

** This season only (2006) **
    Please vote Antonio Pierce into the Pro-Bowl.
    www.antoniopierce58.com (official AP site!)[/quote]</P>

I like the additions! A perfect 10 too. </P>

Veteran

[quote user="Pierce 58"]I was just thinking to myself(while looking at the playoff brackets) if we win this week and next week I am pretty sure we can clinch a playoff birth. You gotta be in it to win it, I think we can beat any NFC team when are healthy and the offense was called like it was against Dallas. Timie just needs to learn how to send pressure again.
    [/quote]</P>

I completely agree. Some people were upset withShockey formaking the statement...but this team at full strength plays exceptional football and no one can beat them. AndI do believe we deserve a playoff spot. There is absolutely no other team besides Dallas and the Bears with the hot start of the season that is playing any better or consistent at this point in the NFC. So ppl whopraise these other teams it's out of desperation, b/c they don't want to give the Giants a shot at making it.</P>

But if we win Sunday and next week, and continue to look strong, then I'm sure we will go deep into the playoffs.</P>

Veteran

Morning all. My computer's being a ***** so I don't know how often I'll be on. I've been working on a couple of trick plays with the offense. I'd really like to try Jacobs with a flea flicker and see how that works.</P>

Anyone else think Harooni should be team masseur?</P>

Veteran

Good god, there is NOTHING over in TAGF!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=5>~~~~****STATISTIC OF THE DAY****~~~~</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6></FONT></P>
    <UL>
    <LI><FONT color=#ff0000>This thread is responsible for approx. 24.6% of all posts in the General sports section.</FONT>
    <LI><FONT color=#ff0000>Is the fastest thread to reach 1,000 replies.</FONT>
    <LI><FONT color=#ff0000>Is the fastest growing thread.</FONT>
    <LI><FONT color=#ff0000>Has the smallest Member to Post ratio.</FONT>
    <LI><FONT color=#ff0000>Theree is a post made for every 5.8 views of this thread, Ihaven't looked at all the others, but that is REALLY impressive, perhaps the most impressive stat.</FONT></LI>[/list]

<FONT color=#ff0000></FONT></P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>Well Congratualations to all and lets keep this thing going, and tommorrow (Thursday) we should be celebrating our 2000th post.</FONT></P>

[/quote]

That is a great stat! Amazing. Can you continue to be our "statistician" occassionally post stuff like this? I don't know how you got all that info but that's great stuff...

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Sure thing, every time I find a new stat, I will add it to the list and update it!!!</P>

[quote user="frutepye"]Good god, there is NOTHING over in TAGF!!![/quote]

Yup, I see tumbleweeds...