Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Tentarium"]I'm in another 100 playeronline poker tournament...I'm only playing for pride...[/quote]</P>

HAHA good for u man!! didn't u got to the last 5 recently??</P>

and did u know they were showing world poker here in stead of SBXLI!!![:@][:@][:@] (at least i got to see it on digital but still.......)</P>

[/quote]

poker over the superbowl? thats madness!
    [/quote]</P>

i know!!! that and darts[+o(]...... can u believe that!!! i mean come on.. all those tournaments of both poker and darts and only 1 SB..... i don't get those tv ppl here!!! </P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Nice avatar andy!
    [/quote]</p>

say coach... did u get the talk bout all of us havin those flamin background?? just like tent and mjg?? Or all D coaches..... i think it will help fire the players up!!!</p>[/quote]

I'm not sure MJ's is flames? let me check his avatar real quick...

[/quote]</P>

say coach... did u get the talk bout all of us havin those flamin background?? just like tent and mjg?? Or all D coaches..... i think it will help fire the players up!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wow, you'reinsane, loll...Just kidding...If I hadsomething onmycomputer,where Icouldmake avatars, that would be awesome...</P>

i know!!! that and darts[+o(]...... can u believe that!!! i mean come on.. all those tournaments of both poker and darts and only 1 SB..... i don't get those tv ppl here!!! </p>[/quote]

well, at least you still got to see the game. it would have sucked if you had to miss out for poker.

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Tentarium"]I'm in another 100 playeronline poker tournament...I'm only playing for pride...[/quote]</P>

HAHA good for u man!! didn't u got to the last 5 recently??</P>

and did u know they were showing world poker here in stead of SBXLI!!![:@][:@][:@] (at least i got to see it on digital but still.......)</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yea,I came in 5th place last time, loll...<FONT color=#0000ff>Actually,I did know that they were showing poker instead of the Superbowl, loll...</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

[] i know u did cause i know tellin you bout it!!![:P][]. just felt like pointing that out once more[]</P>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Nice avatar andy!
    [/quote]

thanks coach.

yeah dutch, I did it myself.
    [/quote]

Good job, why don't you work on Tent's avatar and see what you can come up with?
    [/quote]

i could try if he wants.
    [/quote]</P>

Yea, fix it, please...</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</p>

say coach... did u get the talk bout all of us havin those flamin background?? just like tent and mjg?? Or all D coaches..... i think it will help fire the players up!!!</p>[/quote]

I'm not sure MJ's is flames? let me check his avatar real quick...
    [/quote]

Ok, it's sorta like flames, he sent me a bigger picture of it so I'll have to take a look when
    I get to work. But sure, if you guys want flames in the avatars, I say go for it!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

i know!!! that and darts[+o(]...... can u believe that!!! i mean come on.. all those tournaments of both poker and darts and only 1 SB..... i don't get those tv ppl here!!! </P>

[/quote]

well, at least you still got to see the game. it would have sucked if you had to miss out for poker.
    [/quote]</P>

yeah, i don''t wanna think bout that. Fortunately my digital worked!! sometimes it loses signal for quite a while (if not at all). I was prayin it wouldn't happen on super sunday and i m real glad it didn't!! Else i had sopcast on as well just in case. </P>

Did any of u realise that there were 2 stations broadcastin the SB. CBS and NFL network.... i watched both[] but why is that?? i thought it was all CBS??</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Nice avatar andy!
    [/quote]

thanks coach.

[/quote]

Good job, why don't you work on Tent's avatar and see what you can come up with?
    [/quote]

i could try if he wants.
    [/quote]</p>

Yea, fix it, please...</p>[/quote]

I'll do my best.

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]

thanks coach.

[/quote]

[/quote]

i could try if he wants.
    [/quote]</p>

Yea, fix it, please...</p>[/quote]

I'll do my best.