Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Sorry for not bein here as regular as i used to be... when i m off i try to spend some time with the misses ya know...</P>

Good to hear all is going better with a great forecast (?) of being completely free of pain!!! All in all it took a great deal of ya to get through!!! great, and i'm really happy for ya!!</P>

[/quote]

Thanks Dutch, definitley don't want to piss off the misses, not for this MB!! Females are
    wonderful, but they are also wonderful at holding grudges till the end of time, and 20 years
    from now they will pull it out of nowhere and use it against you and catch you off guard..lol...
    [/quote]</P>

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW RIGHT U R !!!! (i better say it here then in her face though...[:$]). so if i m not around here a lot ya know i m trying to avoid this from happenin!!!</P>

Hey H2O boy!! welcome back!! how r u man??</P>

edit: andy u still around?? it is bout time to hit 13000 (i think 2 more posts after this one!)</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW RIGHT U R !!!! (i better say it here then in her face though...[:$]). so if i m not around here a lot ya know i m trying to avoid this from happenin!!!</p>[/quote]

That's why I'm the HC.... []

G-d might smight me for saying what I'm about to say...It's about Anna Nicole Smith...Even though she died, which is very sad...Did anyone notice that she didn't have an education(Literally)and that she made a living off of her looks, only... (Something,thatshe wasborn with)...Something about her son dying,definitely had to do with this...I hope that none of you took this the wrong way, loll...</P>

Happy 1,300thpage!!!</P>

Congratulationseveryone...</P>

Hey H2O boy!! welcome back!! how r u man??</P>

edit: andy u still around?? it is bout time to hit 13000 (i think 2 more posts after this one!)</P>

[/quote]</P>

doin well, you</P>

</P>

i c!! but i think it is kinna bad for either of them figuring all the money ppl pay for commercials. That way only (lets say) 50% of the total viewers get to see them.... all this is sure no setback from our point of view though!! i liked lookin at it from 2 angels!! sopcast is bout a min slower so i got to see all at least twice!!! (makes a lot of turnovers this way LOL!!!)</p>[/quote]

Yeah I'm not sure how the marketing would be done for NFL network. But CBS bought the rights
    to the SB and all advertising revenues from it, which is about $75,000 per second, literally.
    It may very well be that NFL network shows the SB but gets nothing whatsoever from it.

If I were CBS, I wouldn't want NFL network showing it even if they weren't making money because
    they are stealing viewers. Chances are though is that EVERYONE watched CBS because of
    the commercials....

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Happy 13,000pages!!!</P>

Congratulationseveryone...</P>

[/quote]</P>

[&lt;)][&lt;)][&lt;)]</P>

ok tent. your avatar is ready. I'll post it as mine and you can copy it from there ok?

woo hoo. congrats on 13000 everybody!!