Re: Asian giant for HC

Dutch sorry about the foundation/house problems.

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

No she was never part of baywatch, she went <font color="#000000">from waitress <u>to playboy bunny....</u></font></p>

<u>aha i knew i ve seen here somewhere.</u> Just hope i tipped her well....</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol!!! i was talkin bout the waitress part......[8-)] really!!</p>

oh well i will def save me from commetating next time!!! </p>

seriously: how did she die?? OD?? i thought she was doing better lately, with at least her weight problem that is.....</p>

[/quote]

Thanks mjg!

I swear I think Howard K. Stern did something to her......that guy is scum
    If he IS the father of her baby......he is now a multi-millionaire

But I think she was sick...maybe she did OD...who knows...
    [/quote]</p>

No, no, no,Howard Sternis amuch better person than how you guys potray him on this message board...He goes to therapy because people always tell him that he's bad looking...He's avery nice man...I'vetalkedto him many times,before...If you thinkthat his radio show is a reflection of who he is,it's not...He just plays that actbecause it's how he makes a living...</p>

He's easily a multi-millionair without Anna Nicole Smith...Go check him up on wikipedia or something...He's a good man...</p>[/quote]

No Tent...
    There is Howard A. Stern...the radio man....

Then there is Howard K. Stern...the possible father to her baby and her "husband"/attorney. He is the guy in the pic with her

two different people

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]tent, the new updated text is on the way
    [/quote]</P>

wow andy remind yourself to change avatars before hittin the sack will ya!!! it is kinna confusing right now!! (or maybe all of us should get the same one what do u guys think, like wearing the same sort of uniforms for a game)</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]tent, the new updated text is on the way
    [/quote]</p>

wow andy remind yourself to change avatars before hittin the sack will ya!!! it is kinna confusing right now!! (or maybe all of us should get the same one what do u guys think, like wearing the same sort of uniforms for a game)</p>[/quote]

it'll be changing soon, don't worry.

Didn't she make a bunch of her money originally by marrying some old dude? </P>

</P>

Man I feel bad for the poor sod married to that whaked out astronut. Somebody sent their wedding home movie to Inside Edition. </P>

LOL, bet she gets off, so to speak</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"]

No she was never part of baywatch, she went <FONT color=#000000>from waitress <U>to playboy bunny....</U></FONT></P>

<U>aha i knew i ve seen here somewhere.</U> Just hope i tipped her well....</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol!!! i was talkin bout the waitress part......[8-)] really!!</P>

oh well i will def save me from commetating next time!!! </P>

seriously: how did she die?? OD?? i thought she was doing better lately, with at least her weight problem that is.....</P>

[/quote]

Thanks mjg!

I swear I think Howard K. Stern did something to her......that guy is scum
    If he IS the father of her baby......he is now a multi-millionaire

But I think she was sick...maybe she did OD...who knows...
    [/quote]</P>

No, no, no,Howard Sternis amuch better person than how you guys potray him on this message board...He goes to therapy because people always tell him that he's bad looking...He's avery nice man...I'vetalkedto him many times,before...If you thinkthat his radio show is a reflection of who he is,it's not...He just plays that actbecause it's how he makes a living...</P>

He's easily a multi-millionair without Anna Nicole Smith...Go check him up on wikipedia or something...He's a good man...</P>

[/quote]

No Tent...
    There is Howard A. Stern...the radio man....

Then there is Howard K. Stern...the possible father to her baby and her "husband"/attorney. He is the guy in the pic with her

two different people
    [/quote]</P>

Yea...I can't believe that I got those two people confused, loll...I mustbe tired...I love Howard Allen Stern though, loll...</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Dutch sorry about the foundation/house problems.[/quote]</P>

thnx! me too!!! glad our neighbour from underneath us was planning on movin out. So he asked someone to check for problems. That is how we found out!! if he wasn't moving out we would not have known and maybe some walls might have come down (worse case but still....)</P>

lol, she looks like every female senior officer. Bad hair bad skin.

[quote user="mjg407"]

Didn't she make a bunch of her money originally by marrying some old dude? </p>

</p>

Man I feel bad for the poor sod married to that whaked out astronut. Somebody sent their wedding home movie to Inside Edition. </p>

LOL, bet she gets off, so to speak</p>[/quote]

she made the news over here. I was listening to the radio thinking, what's new, I heard it all yesterday

[quote user="Tentarium"]

Yea...I can't believe that I got those two people confused, loll...I mustbe tired...I love Howard Allen Stern though, loll...</p>[/quote]

LOL....It's all good...that's why he refers himself as Howard K.Stern.......that's who we were badmouthing in that thread in TAGF...not Howard Stern..he rocks