Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Just make REALLYstrong coffee</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol! i figured u would say that. I will!!! she'll be either delighted or disgusted by it. I'll go with the first on!! At least it is something i haven't given her for valentine ever, so at leastit will be original!!</P>

Do u ladies plan to do something with valentine, if i may be so rude to ask??</P>

[/quote]</P>

Does she like coffee??? If so, you'll be a god--trust me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

she does. but i m not so sure bout espresso..... i guess the vanilla and martini will make her like it[]. lol i sure hope the god thing will work out alright!!!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Hello again all!
    [/quote]</P>

How's the puppy ???? My friend hadeight born today[] Lost two though[] I can't wait to go visit her</P>

[/quote]</P>

wow u plannin on gettin 1??</P>

[/quote]</P>

I wish!!!!! I already have two huge dogs. But I can still go play with puppies for a few weeks.</P>

[/quote]</P>

aha i c. guess that won't mix very well, heh. Good for u u r able to play with the lill ones. They need it. Is your friend a breeder or was this "not planned"</P>

[/quote]</P>

She's a breeder--she actually has about 20 people on her waiting list--for only 4/5 puppies--they might keep two</P>

[/quote]</P>

aha i c!! well i hope she will get more puppies in the future then!!! Then it is double ashame they lost 2[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Swissys didn't come to the US until 1968--so they're still pretty rare--do you know any in Holland??? At least must closer to Switzerland</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Just make REALLYstrong coffee</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol! i figured u would say that. I will!!! she'll be either delighted or disgusted by it. I'll go with the first on!! At least it is something i haven't given her for valentine ever, so at leastit will be original!!</P>

Do u ladies plan to do something with valentine, if i may be so rude to ask??</P>

[/quote]</P>

Does she like coffee??? If so, you'll be a god--trust me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

she does. but i m not so sure bout espresso..... i guess the vanilla and martini will make her like it[]. lol i sure hope the god thing will work out alright!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

OH__she will</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Europe...no, I'm in Cali. Just like under my picture. </P>

[/quote]</P>

I thought I read that you were being sent to Germany</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Wow, new Trolls have shown up on TAGF. Andy smacked one down today loll![/quote]</P>

really??? guess i'll check it out later!! why do they come here in the first place..... i still don't know. guess there r a lot of folks in need of attention and the only one they can get is by signin on on a msgboard.....</P>

Hey dutch, I'm doing good, have been fighting trolls. One just forced out the HOFF on TAGF.

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

I thought I read that you were being sent to Germany</P>[/quote]we are waiting for EADS to reply on our bid. Should be in the summer. Looking forward to it!

Veteran

Just saying a quick hi and goodbye guys, havent been around much lately as i been busy with my assignments at uni but ill try and show my face more next week!
    chat soon!

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

I thought I read that you were being sent to Germany</P>

[/quote]we are waiting for EADS to reply on our bid. Should be in the summer. Looking forward to it![/quote]</P>

Ahhh--I thought I read it somewhere. Might be a dumb question..but when you fly out of CA do you fly east or west?</P>

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Hello mjg!!!! Are you in Europe??</P>

Sorry to hear about your house Dutch--seems like you really need an espresso</P>

[/quote]</P>

...with a lill tick that is!! well at least we know it now. go figure if a wall comes down (worst case scenario by far but still possible)</P>