Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]<FONT color=#0000ff>Did Bleu leave us</FONT>? Hey Swissy did I answer your question? Good memory, I've been traveling a metric butt load since Christmas.[/quote]</P>

i thought she was gettin a bite to eat..... guess she'll be back afterwards??? and u sure have been around lately, mjg!! </P>

why do u wanna go to germany so bad??? i know it is "something/somewhere else" but it is only germany!!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Dutch,</P>

Check the LL Cool J song out in the link. Came out when I was in university.</P>

[/quote]</P>

wow is it been that long (sorry didn't mean to offend u or anything...)</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="mjg407"]<FONT color=#0000ff>Did Bleu leave us</FONT>? Hey Swissy did I answer your question? Good memory, I've been traveling a metric butt load since Christmas.[/quote]</P>

i thought she was gettin a bite to eat..... guess she'll be back afterwards??? and u sure have been around lately, mjg!! </P>

why do u wanna go to germany so bad??? i know it is "something/somewhere else" but it is only germany!!</P>[/quote]I've never been there and my dad's family is from there. My mom's is from GBR. And my last name is German (Grimm). I've spent a lot of time in Spain, Italy, Greece, GBR, but not much in northern europe.

[quote user="mjg407"][/quote]</P>

AHA!!! swissy: yes i do know the "swissydog" . we call them : sennenhonden (honden=dogs). I don't think i know someone who owns one of these but i have seen some at the park or beach!! real nice and i think real dogs!! (just the right style of dog i mean. not too big or too small or something else. just perfect dogs!)</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]I just got back from the gym.* I'm trying a new philosophy to see if it helps my old joints any better.* Hey Bleu, how long you in Chicago for, just the weekend?[/quote]

Lol at your joke above.
    I'm here for the weekend only. And I am honored to be apart of it all.

I'm about to run out for some food. I'll be back in a few.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

why do u wanna go to germany so bad??? i know it is "something/somewhere else" but it is only germany!!</P>

[/quote]I've never been there and my dad's family is from there. My mom's is from GBR. And my last name is German (Grimm). I've spent a lot of time in Spain, Italy, Greece, GBR, but not much in northern europe.[/quote]</P>

i know man!! i was only kiddin with ya! we dutch don't get along with our eastern neighbours so to say, that is why i said "only germany". As far as europe goes this is one of the biggest countries on our continent (apart from russia i believe the biggest...or france is bigger not too sure...). u have real beautiful landscapes and real bad ones. Just too bad there r a lot of germans there[][]</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][/quote]</P>

That's a baby Swissy--they get to be between 90-150lbs--lean. My boy is a strong-- 125 lbs-no fat. I will never own another breed. They are NOT for everyone, but they are now my breed for life. Protective-love bugs.</P>

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]I just got back from the gym. I'm trying a new philosophy to see if it helps my old joints any better. Hey Bleu, how long you in Chicago for, just the weekend?[/quote] Lol at your joke above. I'm here for the weekend only. And I am honored to be apart of it all. I'm about to run out for some food. I'll be back in a few.[/quote]</P>

was worried that you didn't find my joke funny. that's awesome that you are there. I wish I could have gone to Arnolds inaguration, but it was too packed. Ever since bodybuilding as a teenager, Arnold has been one of my heroes. </P>

I'll be back..lolll</P>

Swissy are they like Bermese Mountain Dogs?