Re: Asian giant for HC

Yeah the hit was sick, and rHomo the fraud.... lol

WOW pierce with a pick!!! good job man!!! u deserve to be there.</P>

</P>

it sorta kinna looked the nfc got owned though..... they have no big plays yet and the AFC has several.... or is this just the gamecast ???</P>

AFC usually owns the NFC in these games. LOL, tiki threw a pass, Huffy never would have done that.

did u see thepass tiki was trying to make?? how did it look?? or were u too late checkin in for the game???[]

I was too late, I heard he really threw it far.

[quote user="mjg407"]AFC usually owns the NFC in these games. LOL, tiki threw a pass, Huffy never would have done that.[/quote]</P>

i think tiki has never ever thrown a pass....... at least not that i know of[:S] I think we all got to see the reason for that. Was it an option pass or just a run and pass???</P>

rHOMO the Fraud! He is overwhelmed.

[quote user="mjg407"]I was too late, I heard he really threw it far.[/quote]</P>

oh well, at least he will be remembered as a RB running the football and not one that passes the ball as LdT does.... plus he has a TD so that is nice!!! You know if he will return for a few more snaps??</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]rHOMO the Fraud! He is overwhelmed.[/quote]</P>

and he keeps lookin for witten (the only one he knows.....and want to catch a ball he throws[])</P>

can u imagine what would happen here on this board if tiki actualy hit a WR?? ppl would say: get tiki instead of Eli!!! i just know there will be some that will want to say/see that!!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]AFC usually owns the NFC in these games. .[/quote]</P>

i know!!! looking at the names that is for sure no hard thinkin. Seems like they have far more playmakers then the NFC has!! (all i know r names and sometimes i m able to actualy see them play)</P>