+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 1001501901981992002012022102503007001200 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 55162

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"]Should I post the coaches results in here as well?[/quote]

Most definitley, I think that would be a great idea. If that's not too much for you?

Bench Player

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="Meggie4754"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]yup! I even sent her a pm just in case..........now if only she checks it......[*-)]
    [/quote]

I tried to enable the avatar...did it work?[/quote]

You got it Meggie!!!!!!!!

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!

[<)]* [B]
    [/quote]

[<)]* [B]

YEAH!!! Cheers for beers!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<font color="#ff0000" size="4">Coaches on the HOT SEAT!!!

D Coordinator
    Offensive Line
    Strength & Conditioning
    Assistant Special Teams</font>
    [/quote]

[:O]

Ruh Roh......
    [/quote]

Yes they have not participated all week. By next week, positions will be open...
    [/quote]
    Way to regulate, could we just get rid of the defnsive coordinator because he is a moron?

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Pierce 58"]I'm going to play a game of madden have a fun time[/quote]
    who's your madden team?
    is it online, franchise, or superstar?
    [/quote]
    Online, Giants[/quote]
    word, i used to play online, but then lost intrest in it so i started playing franchise. then i got bored of frnachise and did a superstar. then i got bored fo that and went back to franchise. and then i got bored of franchise again and i wanted to play online. but like a week before i wanted to play online my mom was like you dont play online anymore, im cancelling your account. and now that i wanna play i cant cause my mom cancelled it. lol

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Pierce 58"]I'm going to play a game of madden have a fun time[/quote]
    who's your madden team?
    [/quote]
    Online, Giants[/quote]
    word, i used to play online, but then lost intrest in it so i started playing franchise. then i got bored of frnachise and did a superstar. then i got bored fo that and went back to franchise. and then i got bored of franchise again and i wanted to play online. but like a week before i wanted to play online my mom was like you dont play online anymore, im cancelling your account. and now that i wanna play i cant cause my mom cancelled it. lol
    [/quote]
    I take it you play Xbox

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Should I post the coaches results in here as well?[/quote]

Most definitley, I think that would be a great idea. If that's not too much for you?
    [/quote]No, I'm good.

[quote user="Pierce 58"]Way to regulate, could we just get rid of the defnsive coordinator because he is a moron?[/quote]

Patience my friend....

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Should I post the coaches results in here as well?[/quote]

[/quote]No, I'm good.[/quote]

Awesome. We may have a new "person" involved soon....

I'll let you guys know when I find out.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]Way to regulate, could we just get rid of the defnsive coordinator because he is a moron?[/quote]

Patience my friend....
    [/quote]
    I am very patient, I just wanted my opinion to be known

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Pierce 58"]I'm going to play a game of madden have a fun time[/quote]
    who's your madden team?
    [/quote]
    Online, Giants[/quote]
    [/quote]
    I take it you play Xbox[/quote]
    yes, i havent upgraded to 360 yet. im sorta confused on whether(is this right or is it weather? that always confuses me..) i should buy 360 or PS3. if i were to get PS3 i would wait till next summer probably, but if i were to get 360 i would get it by febuary probably