Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's going on guys and gals?
    [/quote]

Hey GMENFAN! How you doing?
    Question.....what did you do to make your picture in your avatar less blurry?
    [/quote]

Doing good. How about yourself? I saved it to the desktop and it saved it as a bmp. I changed my avatar with the bmp file and rebooted. After that it was clear. Don't know why it was blurry to begin with. I see that you changed your avatar and did what I did with the reboot. I don't know what could have happened to fix it.

JG, maybe the file needs to be jpeg instead of bmp, dunno.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
    Doing good. How about yourself? I saved it to the desktop and it saved it as a bmp. I changed my avatar with the bmp file and rebooted. After that it was clear. Don't know why it was blurry to begin with. I see that you changed your avatar and did what I did with the reboot. I don't know what could have happened to fix it.
    [/quote]

HHmmm.....your computer is magical? [:P]
    Oh well..we will all figure it out soon enough...
    Doing good....all nice and warm and cozy...did ya watch the probowl? Did ya see that nasty rHomo..ugh
    I heard a rumor that we were getting major snow either tomorrow or tuesday? Did ya hear the same thing....
    I might have to leave my nest and venture outside....

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]JG, maybe the file needs to be jpeg instead of bmp, dunno.
    [/quote]

OOhhh..maybe....I dunno how it saved...lemme try again...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
    [/quote]

Doing good....all nice and warm and cozy...did ya watch the probowl? Did ya see that nasty rHomo..ugh
    I heard a rumor that we were getting major snow either tomorrow or tuesday? Did ya hear the same thing....
    [/quote]

I didn't hear anything about us getting snow? Let me check...

Also, we need to find Andy so he can give me the image he used to create yours. If it's a larger
    image, I'm sure I can make it look sharper...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What's up ya'll..!!

Hey dutch, the snow is about 300 miles north of us so we aren't seeing any of it.
    But yeah, they have over 100 inches of snow now I think...it's crazy!!!

Andy, if you want, I can look into why some of the avatars are blurry, they look too cool
    to be blurry so let's try to fix that asap....
    [/quote]
    Tuesday night into Wednesday we're supposed to have like a blizzard...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]JG, maybe the file needs to be jpeg instead of bmp, dunno.
    [/quote]

OOhhh..maybe....I dunno how it saved...lemme try again...
    [/quote]

oohhh...it was already a jpg file.....

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What's up ya'll..!!

Hey dutch, the snow is about 300 miles north of us so we aren't seeing any of it.
    But yeah, they have over 100 inches of snow now I think...it's crazy!!!

Andy, if you want, I can look into why some of the avatars are blurry, they look too cool
    to be blurry so let's try to fix that asap....
    [/quote]
    Tuesday night into Wednesday we're supposed to have like a blizzard...
    [/quote]

Oh so we are suppose to have mad amounts of snow...hhmm......must buy fun food and liquor later

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

I doubt it's magical. Nah, I've been busy the whole week. Missed the Pro Bowl because I have been doing OT the last 2 days. There's a couple of people in my department who have called in sick and we are already short staffed as it is. So, since there was less people, I had to work. Sucks, but what can you do. I haven't listened to the weather. I hope it doesn't snow. I used to work for Fed Ex and snow was a major problem for me, so I've grown to dislike it. Except Christmas, of course.

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    yea, i said above that his 1 TD was all Boldin... Pierce's pick was nasty, how come he cant do that for us? lol. that hit on Brian Moorman by Sean Taylor was insane. i actually thought Moorman was dead at first when he wasnt moving. lol.