Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What's up ya'll..!!

Hey dutch, the snow is about 300 miles north of us so we aren't seeing any of it.
    But yeah, they have over 100 inches of snow now I think...it's crazy!!!

Andy, if you want, I can look into why some of the avatars are blurry, they look too cool
    to be blurry so let's try to fix that asap....
    [/quote]
    Tuesday night into Wednesday we're supposed to have like a blizzard...
    [/quote]

Ohhh!! Good, that will give me an excuse not to go to work!!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

I doubt it's magical. Nah, I've been busy the whole week. Missed the Pro Bowl because I have been doing OT the last 2 days. There's a couple of people in my department who have called in sick and we are already short staffed as it is. So, since there was less people, I had to work. Sucks, but what can you do. I haven't listened to the weather. I hope it doesn't snow. I used to work for Fed Ex and snow was a major problem for me, so I've grown to dislike it. Except Christmas, of course.
    [/quote]

Snow is fun...ya think I drive like a mad-woman now...you need to see me drive when there is ice and snow.....fun for all! [<)]

JG, did you give him the image of your avatar or did he just make it all himself from
    scratch?

I want to fix this because your blurry avatar is giving me a headache...!!! lol....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

I doubt it's magical. Nah, I've been busy the whole week. Missed the Pro Bowl because I have been doing OT the last 2 days. There's a couple of people in my department who have called in sick and we are already short staffed as it is. So, since there was less people, I had to work. Sucks, but what can you do. I haven't listened to the weather. I hope it doesn't snow. I used to work for Fed Ex and snow was a major problem for me, so I've grown to dislike it. Except Christmas, of course.
    [/quote]

Snow is fun...ya think I drive like a mad-woman now...you need to see me drive when there is ice and snow.....fun for all! [<)]
    [/quote]

LOL! I can only imagine!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What's up ya'll..!!

Hey dutch, the snow is about 300 miles north of us so we aren't seeing any of it.
    But yeah, they have over 100 inches of snow now I think...it's crazy!!!

Andy, if you want, I can look into why some of the avatars are blurry, they look too cool
    to be blurry so let's try to fix that asap....
    [/quote]
    Tuesday night into Wednesday we're supposed to have like a blizzard...
    [/quote]

Oh so we are suppose to have mad amounts of snow...hhmm......must buy fun food and liquor later
    [/quote]
    hahahaha. thats what im talking about.

last night i went to this party and everyone was soooo drunk, but i was driving so i didnt drink anything. but even other people that were driving had like 2-3 beers, nothing bad. but when we were leaving everyone was like you good to drive? to me. and i was like yea, i didnt drink anythign tonight. and everyone was like what!? not one thing. and i was like, yea, im driving, no big deal. lol

just thought that was funny cause everyone was drunk and started buggin out when i said that. oh, and i when i was driving people home we were listening to my iPod and the jock jams mix came on and everyone got all pumped. and then we pumped up the volume and started rockin out to it. but the funny part was everyone started to sing it, but everyone was too drunk so they were just babbling, saying the absolute wrong thing. i was just cracking up

[quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, did you give him the image of your avatar or did he just make it all himself from
    scratch?

I want to fix this because your blurry avatar is giving me a headache...!!! lol....
    [/quote]

Did you read what I posted a page back to JG?

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    yea, i said above that his 1 TD was all Boldin... Pierce's pick was nasty, how come he cant do that for us? lol. that hit on Brian Moorman by Sean Taylor was insane. i actually thought Moorman was dead at first when he wasnt moving. lol.
    [/quote]

yeah...from what I saw...rHomo looked like crap...but of course people are probably going to be singing his praises for that throw.....[+o(]
    That hit Taylor laid on the kid from Buffalo was nasty.......at least he got up!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, did you give him the image of your avatar or did he just make it all himself from
    scratch?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yup, there is a huge difference with BMP and JPG, it just looks like it's a compression issue...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, did you give him the image of your avatar or did he just make it all himself from
    scratch?

[/quote]

No...he made it up himself. I know! I'm getting a headache looking at it....

You feeling better?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, did you give him the image of your avatar or did he just make it all himself from
    scratch?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yup, there is a huge difference with BMP and JPG, it just looks like it's a compression issue...
    [/quote]

Probably. I don't lie, bro.