Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, did you give him the image of your avatar or did he just make it all himself from
    scratch?

I want to fix this because your blurry avatar is giving me a headache...!!! lol....
    [/quote]

No...he made it up himself. I know! I'm getting a headache looking at it....

You feeling better?

[/quote]
    i like my avatar as is. i dont want no change. the only change i would make to my avatar now would be if i went back to a Gibril one and someone made it look sickkkk

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    hahahaha. thats what im talking about.

last night i went to this party and everyone was soooo drunk, but i was driving so i didnt drink anything. but even other people that were driving had like 2-3 beers, nothing bad. but when we were leaving everyone was like you good to drive? to me. and i was like yea, i didnt drink anythign tonight. and everyone was like what!? not one thing. and i was like, yea, im driving, no big deal. lol

just thought that was funny cause everyone was drunk and started buggin out when i said that. oh, and i when i was driving people home we were listening to my iPod and the jock jams mix came on and everyone got all pumped. and then we pumped up the volume and started rockin out to it. but the funny part was everyone started to sing it, but everyone was too drunk so they were just babbling, saying the absolute wrong thing. i was just cracking up
    [/quote]

LOL! It's fun driving drunk people home....as long as they don't vomit in your car that is...[+o(]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

No...he made it up himself. I know! I'm getting a headache looking at it....

You feeling better?

[/quote]

Hmm, we're going to have to track him down, he was here earlier today....

I'm feeling good, guess what? I actually had coffee today!! It made me all jittery since I haven't
    had it for 2 months!!!

I think I am almost 100% normal again! But I don't want to jinx myself!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Probably. I don't lie, bro.
    [/quote]

Of course not, I don't have liars on the staff....

[]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    hahahaha. thats what im talking about.

last night i went to this party and everyone was soooo drunk, but i was driving so i didnt drink anything. but even other people that were driving had like 2-3 beers, nothing bad. but when we were leaving everyone was like you good to drive? to me. and i was like yea, i didnt drink anythign tonight. and everyone was like what!? not one thing. and i was like, yea, im driving, no big deal. lol

just thought that was funny cause everyone was drunk and started buggin out when i said that. oh, and i when i was driving people home we were listening to my iPod and the jock jams mix came on and everyone got all pumped. and then we pumped up the volume and started rockin out to it. but the funny part was everyone started to sing it, but everyone was too drunk so they were just babbling, saying the absolute wrong thing. i was just cracking up
    [/quote]

LOL! It's fun driving drunk people home....as long as they don't vomit in your car that is...[+o(]
    [/quote]
    yea, if that happend id bug face. but there was almost a fight last night. it was between 2 of my friends, i wouldnt knwo which side i would back. my one friend was like all over like huggin and talkin to each other (not sure if they hooked up or not), but that girl was my other friends ex girlfriend, but she broke up with him like 5 months ago so idk

I think I know why it's blurry!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I think I know why it's blurry!!!
    [/quote]

Is it the compression you were talking about?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Hmm, we're going to have to track him down, he was here earlier today....

I'm feeling good, guess what? I actually had coffee today!! It made me all jittery since I haven't
    had it for 2 months!!!

I think I am almost 100% normal again! But I don't want to jinx myself!
    [/quote]

Good to hear! Even better that you had coffee again! [<)]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I think I know why it's blurry!!!
    [/quote]

Is it the compression you were talking about?
    [/quote]

yes and no. I'm not sure what Andy used when he saved the JPG, he should save it at 100%

so there is no "loss" in quality.

Secondly he was making the avatars 82x82 so when you uploaded it, the MB itself has to compress

it to 80x80 which is what it needs to be. So anytime you have a MB that has to do it, it's not as

good as making it 80x80 right off the bat.

Below is a fixed up copy. I also sharpened up the image of the girl...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

yes and no. I'm not sure what Andy used when he saved the JPG, he should save it at 100%

so there is no "loss" in quality.

Secondly he was making the avatars 82x82 so when you uploaded it, the MB itself has to compress

it to 80x80 which is what it needs to be. So anytime you have a MB that has to do it, it's not as

good as making it 80x80 right off the bat.

Below is a fixed up copy. I also sharpened up the image of the girl...

[/quote]

Cool! You are the expert on these things.