Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    yea, if that happend id bug face. but there was almost a fight last night. it was between 2 of my friends, i wouldnt knwo which side i would back. my one friend was like all over like huggin and talkin to each other (not sure if they hooked up or not), but that girl was my other friends ex girlfriend, but she broke up with him like 5 months ago so idk
    [/quote]

ugh......oh well at least there wasn't a fight.

I remember my friend was driving one of his boys home...this dude was totally ****-faced...
    The fool could not stop vomiting...all inside his car.....ugh.....I was happy cuz I remembered I offered to drive his *** home but my friend said he would do it! Thank god.....I would've actually killed vomit boy...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

yes and no. I'm not sure what Andy used when he saved the JPG, he should save it at 100%

so there is no "loss" in quality.

Secondly he was making the avatars 82x82 so when you uploaded it, the MB itself has to compress

it to 80x80 which is what it needs to be. So anytime you have a MB that has to do it, it's not as

good as making it 80x80 right off the bat.

Below is a fixed up copy. I also sharpened up the image of the girl...

[/quote]

OOHHH!!! I am gonna try this right now...
    You totally rock AG if this works! Let us pray!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    yea, if that happend id bug face. but there was almost a fight last night. it was between 2 of my friends, i wouldnt knwo which side i would back. my one friend was like all over like huggin and talkin to each other (not sure if they hooked up or not), but that girl was my other friends ex girlfriend, but she broke up with him like 5 months ago so idk
    [/quote]

I remember my friend was driving one of his boys home...this dude was totally ****-faced...
    The fool could not stop vomiting...all inside his car.....ugh.....I was happy cuz I remembered I offered to drive his *** home but my friend said he would do it! Thank god.....I would've actually killed vomit boy...
    [/quote]
    ahhahaha. that woudl have been funny. on the news next week we're gonna see on the news

"______ _______, AKA JerseyGiant21 has been arrested for murdering a man the other night. in asking why she killed him she replied with 'that mother effer puked in my car!' "

lol

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    ahhahaha. that woudl have been funny. on the news next week we're gonna see on the news

"______ _______, AKA JerseyGiant21 has been arrested for murdering a man the other night. in asking why she killed him she replied with 'that mother effer puked in my car!' "

lol
    [/quote]

Hellz yeah! No one vomits in my car and if they do...they will pay! [:P]
    I would claim I had PMS...that would've been my defense....

"sup all!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

Friends? See, now we know you're lying....

We past 20,000!
    WooHoo!!!!!!!!

[<)][<)][<)]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Cool! You are the expert on these things.
    [/quote]

I'm not the HC for nothing... []

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey now...don't make me have my BF who likes to talk to people while taking a dump call ur *** up...

[:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey now...don't make me have my BF who likes to talk to people while taking a dump call ur *** up...

[:P]
    [/quote]

That's just gross-man....