Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]A little off topic, but does anyone here play any PC games? I just picked up Company of Heroes today and have yet to play it. Too damn lazy to install it now.
    [/quote]</P>

Gmen i think this game is absolutly great!! depends on the pc u have but the gameplay is great!! Unfortunately i have to set allvideo options to medium but it still looks great!!! Hope u 've find a way to install and actually play that game!!</P>

Hey andy,</P>

yes i know!!! too bad i missed the chat a lill earlier though.... was still sound asleep[]. How r u man??</P>

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]

Hey now...don't make me have my BF who likes to talk to people while taking a dump call ur *** up...

that's just wrong....

and how is it that i have been on this board a little longer than a year more than you, but you are like only a couple hundred posts behind me?
    [/quote]

It's called....I am on here when I should be working syndrome....
    Plus this thread makes me rack up posts
    [/quote]
    yea, im not really here that much am i? i spend probably around 3-4 hours a weeks on this board, <FONT color=#0000ff>while everyone else spends like 15 hours. lol
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

[:$]make that about 24....... geez i must have something to do.... might try rehab or something cause i think i m addicted[][]</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey andy,</p>

yes i know!!! too bad i missed the chat a lill earlier though.... was still sound asleep[]. How r u man??</p>[/quote]

I'm good. not so keen on tomorrow being monday, but otherwise I'm happy.

how are you?

i m doing alright! still need some sleep though..... that is the bad thing of havin a wife who is off in the weekends while i have to work at night[] i do need to spend time with her!!! (relatives/shoppin/....)</P>

Guess u want to go to get some sleep yourself don't ya??</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

i m doing alright! still need some sleep though..... that is the bad thing of havin a wife who is off in the weekends while i have to work at night[] i do need to spend time with her!!! (relatives/shoppin/....)</p>

Guess u want to go to get some sleep yourself don't ya??</p>[/quote]

can't yet. I'm in the middle of a conversation with a friend on msn.

ah i c. say can i ask u what program u used for makin those avatars?? or is that the makers secret??

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]ah i c. say can i ask u what program u used for makin those avatars?? or is that the makers secret??[/quote]

I use photoshop CS.

i c hmmm, i thinkin about gettin that for a long while.... maybe this is the moment i wil actually get it?!?!?! not sure though...

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]i c hmmm, i thinkin about gettin that for a long while.... maybe this is the moment i wil actually get it?!?!?! not sure though...[/quote]

it's good. but I think it's quite expensive.