+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 1021521922002012022032042122523027021202 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 55162
    Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey here's a thought to break up some of the manotiny...

I don't know too much about everyone around here so let's get to know each other. Feel free to put whateva you'd like for us to know. There is no required info to be shared. Just whatever you want to share.

A little bit about Bleu: (for starters I speak French fluently, don't ask me to do it, just believe I do). Which is why I spelled Bleu that way.

All my friends call me Pinky. I'm 25, in law school, work full-time and have my own place. I am a compulsive shopper but I mainly do it for its therapeutic purposes. Lol! My boyfriend lives in NY and I live in MD. It works b/c we work it. Um...I'm a sista or black, african-american, whatever you want to call it (thought I'd share the ethnicity since our fearless leader has divulged his.)
    I'll read anything I can get my hands on. And my favorite person in this world outside of my parents is Oprah. I breathe her.

Next...

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]

Tisk tisk!

Welcome home Meggie!

Today was just one of those for everybody I see. Glad it wasn't just me.

I am tired out of my mind.[/quote]

You got that right, I just helped put up the Xmas tree but I am tirrrrred.

I think I may pass out in just a little bit. I hope you guys can talk amongst yourselves
    if you guys can stay up too!!!

How's London?
    [/quote]

I don't have her yet...she doesn't come home until mid-Jan. 2007. But I speak to the breeder and I'm going to visit her next weekend. I'm so excited.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]
    Gears of War is crazy, but it is gets kind of hard(or so I've heard). If I am going to get a P3 I am going to wait till the next shipments in Feb[/quote]

You have no idea how bad I want Gears, that game is HOT....

I am still waiting to see what Killzone finally looks like on PS3. Most likely nothing like
    the trailer they've been showing....
    [/quote]
    It is funny because the trailer that they played at E3 two years ago they said it was game play. I will stick to PS2, until maybe tommrow. The Wii looks nuts

Veteran

No one wants to tell their business???

Come on don't be shy..

[quote user="Bleu"]No one wants to tell their business???

Come on don't be shy..[/quote]

I was typing my response and my browser crashed!!!!

Let me try again...

[quote user="Pierce 58"]It is funny because the trailer that they played at E3 two years ago they said it was game play. I will stick to PS2, until maybe tommrow. The Wii looks nuts[/quote]

They are full of it, it is not gameplay although I wish it were.....but I'm sure it will be fun anyways.
    Maybe I'll just get both consoles...?? All I have now is the PS2 slim....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]It is funny because the trailer that they played at E3 two years ago they said it was game play. I will stick to PS2, until maybe tommrow. The Wii looks nuts[/quote]

They are full of it, it is not gameplay although I wish it were.....but I'm sure it will be fun anyways.
    Maybe I'll just get both consoles...?? All I have now is the PS2 slim....
    [/quote]
    I am going to keep my PS2 until they stop making Madden for it, I say this because the new consoles have butchered the game. It hurts me when I played Madden on my 360

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]No one wants to tell their business???

Come on don't be shy..[/quote]

I was typing my response and my browser crashed!!!!

Let me try again...
    [/quote]
    O

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey here's a thought to break up some of the manotiny...

I don't know too much about everyone around here so let's get to know each other. Feel free to put whateva you'd like for us to know. There is no required info to be shared. Just whatever you want to share.

A little bit about Bleu: (for starters I speak French fluently, don't ask me to do it, just believe I do). Which is why I spelled Bleu that way.

All my friends call me Pinky. I'm 25, in law school, work full-time and have my own place. I am a compulsive shopper but I mainly do it for its therapeutic purposes. Lol! My boyfriend lives in NY and I live in MD. It works b/c we work it. Um...I'm a sista or black, african-american, whatever you want to call it (thought I'd share the ethnicity since our fearless leader has divulged his.)
    I'll read anything I can get my hands on. And my favorite person in this world outside of my parents is Oprah. I breathe her.

Next...[/quote]

Ok what I was saying before firefox crashed on me is that I took French for 6 years and I don't
    know a damn thing about it. Also that you read my mind because I was going to ask you tonite, why you spelled Blue, Bleu, but now I know...

Anyways, I am 28 and I live in NY but I work in Connecticut. That's where my 45 mins commute comes from. I am risking my career, literally, by starting my own consulting company in CT and seeing where that takes me. That's why I have a lot of time throughout the day to come here...sooo, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing... LOL.....

I live by the Tappan Zee bridge so if any of you folks live nearby, don't forget to holla!!
    I was also the Giants correspondant for the Giants/Bears game and got to see the chaotic life
    of the Giants after the game....

Next!!

[quote user="Bleu"]Hey here's a thought to break up some of the manotiny...

Next...[/quote]
    i like this...

A little bit about gibril28wilson: i am 17 and a senior in high school. i live on LI (ronkonkoma). i'm pretty pumped to get outta high school soon and go to college. gotta start deciding where to go, if and when i get accepted. i'm a huge sports fan, no one knows more football in my school than me (proven fact. lol) i am kinda small actually (5'9'' 155) but i am actually very athletic. i was always one of the last picks in sports until people saw me play, then i was a top 2 pick all the time. me and my girl just broke up like 3 weeks ago after a couple of months. i'm white, lol, but listen to rap and stuff like that (that's how half my school is, and all my friends). and oh yea, im a diehard Giants and Knicks fan (rough times the last 4 weeks for both teams [])

and yea, that's about it.

Next...