+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 1031531932012022032042052132533037031203 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 55172

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Hey here's a thought to break up some of the manotiny...

I don't know too much about everyone around here so let's get to know each other. Feel free to put whateva you'd like for us to know. There is no required info to be shared. Just whatever you want to share.

A little bit about Bleu: (for starters I speak French fluently, don't ask me to do it, just believe I do). Which is why I spelled Bleu that way.

All my friends call me Pinky. I'm 25, in law school, work full-time and have my own place. I am a compulsive shopper but I mainly do it for its therapeutic purposes. Lol! My boyfriend lives in NY and I live in MD. It works b/c we work it. Um...I'm a sista or black, african-american, whatever you want to call it (thought I'd share the ethnicity since our fearless leader has divulged his.)
    I'll read anything I can get my hands on. And my favorite person in this world outside of my parents is Oprah. I breathe her.

Next...[/quote]

Ok what I was saying before firefox crashed on me is that I took French for 6 years and I don't
    know a damn thing about it. Also that you read my mind because I was going to ask you tonite, why you spelled Blue, Bleu, but now I know...

Anyways, I am 28 and I live in NY but I work in Connecticut. That's where my 45 mins commute comes from. I am risking my career, literally, by starting my own consulting company in CT and seeing where that takes me. That's why I have a lot of time throughout the day to come here...sooo, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing... LOL.....

I live by the Tappan Zee bridge so if any of you folks live nearby, don't forget to holla!!
    I was also the Giants correspondant for the Giants/Bears game and got to* see the chaotic life
    of the Giants after the game....

Next!!

[/quote]
    You got picked? did they offer you a job because you are AG?

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]It is funny because the trailer that they played at E3 two years ago they said it was game play. I will stick to PS2, until maybe tommrow. The Wii looks nuts[/quote]

They are full of it, it is not gameplay although I wish it were.....but I'm sure it will be fun anyways.
    Maybe I'll just get both consoles...?? All I have now is the PS2 slim....
    [/quote]
    I am going to keep my PS2 until they stop making Madden for it, I say this because the new consoles have butchered the game. It hurts me when I played Madden on my 360[/quote]

You know what, I'm gonna have to pick that up. The latest game I have his NFL2K and Kurt Warner is the QB of the Giants!!

[quote user="Pierce 58"]You got picked? did they offer you a job because you are AG?[/quote]

lol, you know, I keep telling you AG is not a legend, but I guess what I just said doesn't help
    my cause does it? lol.......

Veteran

That's awesome AG your own consulting firm. Good luck with that, I'm sure you'll do fine. And being a correspondent at a game sounds like an amazing experience. You have a great life! Keep your head up and continue towards your goals. I love love love success and driven people. I knew I liked you for a reason.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]It is funny because the trailer that they played at E3 two years ago they said it was game play. I will stick to PS2, until maybe tommrow. The Wii looks nuts[/quote]

They are full of it, it is not gameplay although I wish it were.....but I'm sure it will be fun anyways.
    Maybe I'll just get both consoles...?? All I have now is the PS2 slim....
    [/quote]
    I am going to keep my PS2 until they stop making Madden for it, I say this because the new consoles have butchered the game. It hurts me when I played Madden on my 360[/quote]

You know what, I'm gonna have to pick that up. The latest game I have his NFL2K and Kurt Warner is the QB of the Giants!!
    [/quote]
    Haha, yeah get 2007 it is a very good game. It might take some time to get use to because of the QB vision, but once you do, you will be playing for a long time.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]You got picked? did they offer you a job because you are AG?[/quote]

lol, you know, I keep telling you AG is not a legend, but I guess what I just said doesn't help
    my cause does it? lol.......
    [/quote]
    Well.....NO, come one what did you expect? people already love you. I was waiting for the part that said you wbhere actually drafted by the Giants but could not play due to an injury......The Legend continues

I bought a ps3 from a japanese wholesaler online. I think it was about 4-500 with shipping and all that, If it all works out right, Im gonna get a few more and sell them on ebay to pay it off. THe japanese version is the same exact thing, it plays all us games, and all you have to do is go into the settings on the system and change the language to English.</P>

</P>

If it works out I'll give you guys the info in case any of you were interested.</P>

[quote user="Pierce 58"]I was waiting for the part that said you wbhere actually drafted by the Giants but could not play due to an injury......The Legend continues[/quote]

LOL!!!!!!

Veteran

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Bleu"]Hey here's a thought to break up some of the manotiny...

I don't know too much about everyone around here so let's get to know each other. Feel free to put whateva you'd like for us to know. There is no required info to be shared. Just whatever you want to share.

A little bit about Bleu: (for starters I speak French fluently, don't ask me to do it, just believe I do). Which is why I spelled Bleu that way.

All my friends call me Pinky. I'm 25, in law school, work full-time and have my own place. I am a compulsive shopper but I mainly do it for its therapeutic purposes. Lol! My boyfriend lives in NY and I live in MD. It works b/c we work it. Um...I'm a sista or black, african-american, whatever you want to call it (thought I'd share the ethnicity since our fearless leader has divulged his.)
    I'll read anything I can get my hands on. And my favorite person in this world outside of my parents is Oprah. I breathe her.

Next...[/quote]
    i like this...

A little bit about gibril28wilson: i am 17 and a senior in high school. i live on LI (ronkonkoma). i'm pretty pumped to get outta high school soon and go to college. gotta start deciding where to go, if and when i get accepted. i'm a huge sports fan, no one knows more football in my school than me (proven fact. lol) i am kinda small actually (5'9'' 155) but i am actually very athletic. i was always one of the last picks in sports until people saw me play, then i was a top 2 pick all the time. me and my girl just broke up like 3 weeks ago after a couple of months. i'm white, lol, but listen to rap and stuff like that (that's how half my school is, and all my friends). and oh yea, im a diehard Giants and Knicks fan (rough times the last 4 weeks for both teams [])

and yea, that's about it.

Next...
    [/quote]
    Congrats on almost being finished school. I hope you find a good school to go to. You're very mature from what I've seen to be 17. Good for you. And I like hip hop too. Jay Z mostly, he motivates me.

I love getting to know people.

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

I bought a ps3 from a japanese wholesaler online. I think it was about 4-500 with shipping and all that, If it all works out right, Im gonna get a few more and sell them on ebay to pay it off. THe japanese version is the same exact thing, it plays all us games, and all you have to do is go into the settings on the system and change the language to English.</P>

</P>

If it works out I'll give you guys the info in case any of you were interested.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

We actually found a US wholesaler and purchased 35 PS3's for about 500 bucks each, but there was a holdup in the manufacturing of one of the HD chips in the system so the company didn't get as many as they were supposed to (Just like all other stores) so They upped the price, and we backed out and got our money back.</P>

</P>

We would of made at least 40 grand easily.</P>