+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 1041541942022032042052062142543047041204 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 55170

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    i like this...

A little bit about gibril28wilson: i am 17 and a senior in high school. i live on LI (ronkonkoma). i'm pretty pumped to get outta high school soon and go to college. gotta start deciding where to go, if and when i get accepted. i'm a huge sports fan, no one knows more football in my school than me (proven fact. lol) i am kinda small actually (5'9'' 155) but i am actually very athletic. i was always one of the last picks in sports until people saw me play, then i was a top 2 pick all the time. me and my girl just broke up like 3 weeks ago after a couple of months. i'm white, lol, but listen to rap and stuff like that (that's how half my school is, and all my friends). and oh yea, im a diehard Giants and Knicks fan (rough times the last 4 weeks for both teams [])

and yea, that's about it.

Next...
    [/quote]

That's awesome. Listen, don't be so quick to grow up, I told Pierce 58 this too..

Eventhough being 30 is like the new 20's. Soo that really makes me like 18 years old..
    but anyways...enjoy your freedom...have fun trust me on this!!!
    I forget to mention I was a Defensive End when I played football for Pop Warner and High school.
    And low and behold, I was a starter in my shortlived career as a football player...

[quote user="Bleu"]That's awesome AG your own consulting firm. Good luck with that, I'm sure you'll do fine. And being a correspondent at a game sounds like an amazing experience. You have a great life! Keep your head up and continue towards your goals. I love love love success and driven people. I knew I liked you for a reason. [/quote]

I am very driven. Starting my own company is very tough indeed and scary. But I worked for 7 years in a typical corporation and I just didn't want to do it anymore. I replaced my 9-5 with 16 hour workdays for the freedom of being my own boss, I suppose...

It didn't shock me to hear that you were going to law school, I felt your feisty presence this whole
    time... =)

If I make it big, I promise you guys I will hold a message board party and all is invited.
    I guarantee you that!!!

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

We would of made at least 40 grand easily.</p>[/quote]

Holy moses!!!

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]That's awesome AG your own consulting firm. Good luck with that, I'm sure you'll do fine. And being a correspondent at a game sounds like an amazing experience. You have a great life! Keep your head up and continue towards your goals. I love love love success and driven people. I knew I liked you for a reason. [/quote]

I am very driven. Starting my own company is very tough indeed and scary. But I worked for 7 years in a typical corporation and I just didn't want to do it anymore. I replaced my 9-5 with 16 hour workdays for the freedom of being my own boss, I suppose...

It didn't shock me to hear that you were going to law school, I felt your feisty presence this whole
    time... =)

If I make it big, I promise you guys I will hold a message board party and all is invited.
    I guarantee you that!!!
    [/quote]

Is it that obvious, lol? And those are typed words not spoken, imagine me in person...whoa!

And replace that if with a when and I'm there. MB party for AG...Holla!

I feel like I should share my life now, I am not going to get into details what I am trying to do, but I am not that into college so I am trying to do something interesting and maybe take some night classes. I live in Brooklyn NY, there is no place I would rather live than in NY. I know it is not much, however in time maybe I could give you some more information.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

We would of made at least 40 grand easily.</P>

[/quote]

Holy moses!!!
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah I know it sucks now.</P>

</P>

I did all the research, found a wholesaler months in andvance, and paid off for the systems, It was about 18,000 bucks (Credit Card) for 35 systems delivered to my door the day before release. we would have made at 1,000 bucks per system and we were set up to order more once they were sold. It was a good plan until SOny screwed up the manufacturing, but all the money was given back so.....but we will see how this japanese company works out....</P>

Actually I didn't pay for it, I wrote up a business proposal and gave it to my Dad who did paid for it, he was in on the deal, cause I can't afford that</P>

I didn't see it posted anywhere, but we are over 2,000 replies!!!!!!

[quote user="Bleu"]Is it that obvious, lol? And those are typed words not spoken, imagine me in person...whoa!

And replace that if with a when and I'm there. MB party for AG...Holla![/quote]

I tend to beleive that I am good at reading people, even if it is on a MB. You're right, what was I
    thinking, WHEN I make it...it's just no one knows how tough it is out there unless you actually
    are exposed to the elements. It is a very different world....

I read Jack Welch's Winning and it helped give me a good idea of how the world works....
    And the need to be candor....

Hey everybody! I'm baaack!

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Bleu"]Hey here's a thought to break up some of the manotiny...

I don't know too much about everyone around here so let's get to know each other. Feel free to put whateva you'd like for us to know. There is no required info to be shared. Just whatever you want to share.

A little bit about Bleu: (for starters I speak French fluently, don't ask me to do it, just believe I do). Which is why I spelled Bleu that way.

All my friends call me Pinky. I'm 25, in law school, work full-time and have my own place. I am a compulsive shopper but I mainly do it for its therapeutic purposes. Lol! My boyfriend lives in NY and I live in MD. It works b/c we work it. Um...I'm a sista or black, african-american, whatever you want to call it (thought I'd share the ethnicity since our fearless leader has divulged his.)
    I'll read anything I can get my hands on. And my favorite person in this world outside of my parents is Oprah. I breathe her.

Next...[/quote]
    i like this...

A little bit about gibril28wilson: i am 17 and a senior in high school. i live on LI (ronkonkoma). i'm pretty pumped to get outta high school soon and go to college. gotta start deciding where to go, if and when i get accepted. i'm a huge sports fan, no one knows more football in my school than me (proven fact. lol) i am kinda small actually (5'9'' 155) but i am actually very athletic. i was always one of the last picks in sports until people saw me play, then i was a top 2 pick all the time. me and my girl just broke up like 3 weeks ago after a couple of months. i'm white, lol, but listen to rap and stuff like that (that's how half my school is, and all my friends). and oh yea, im a diehard Giants and Knicks fan (rough times the last 4 weeks for both teams [])

and yea, that's about it.

Next...
    [/quote]
    Congrats on almost being finished school. I hope you find a good school to go to. You're very mature from what I've seen to be 17. Good for you. And I like hip hop too. Jay Z mostly, he motivates me.

I love getting to know people.[/quote]
    yea, good luck with shcool with you too. and i like all types of hip hop. believe it or not, im not really a fan of Nas. everyone seems to love him, but he's the one i dont really like. also, everyone says old school rappers basically have to be the best of all-time, but i think Eminem is the best of all time. who else can do something that is not really his races proffession and be the best at it? i'm just impressed with what he has done in his life. (if i had to pick and older rapper though it would no doubt be Tupac). but yea, i listen to anything from Jay-z to 50 cent to Pretty Ricky to Ciara.