+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 1051551952032042052062072152553057051205 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 55170

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Pierce 58"]I feel like I should share my life now, I am not going to get into details what I am trying to do, but I am not that into college so I am trying to do something interesting and maybe take some night classes. I live in Brooklyn NY, there is no place I would rather live than in NY. I know it is not much, however in time maybe I could give you some more information.[/quote]

And you own a PS2....[]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Pierce 58"]I feel like I should share my life now, I am not going to get into details what I am trying to do, but I am not that into college so I am trying to do something interesting and maybe take some night classes. I live in Brooklyn NY, there is no place I would rather live than in NY. I know it is not much, however in time maybe I could give you some more information.[/quote]

And you own a PS2....[]
    [/quote]
    Haha, yeah, I also hate people that put on fronts.

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

Yeah I know it sucks now.</p>

</p>

I did all the research, found a wholesaler months in andvance, and paid off for the systems, It was about 18,000 bucks (Credit Card) for 35 systems delivered to my door the day before release. we would have made at 1,000 bucks per system and we were set up to order more once they were sold. It was a good plan until SOny screwed up the manufacturing, but all the money was given back so.....but we will see how this japanese company works out....</p>

Actually I didn't pay for it, I wrote up a business proposal and gave it to my Dad who did paid for it, he was in on the deal, cause I can't afford that</p>[/quote]

Wow dude! Very aggressive, you would do good out there in the business world....

[quote user="cheese_cake"]I didn't see it posted anywhere, but we are over 2,000 replies!!!!!![/quote]

Nice!! That's because we are so absorbed in Days of Our Lives going on in here....

[quote user="Pierce 58"]I feel like I should share my life now, I am not going to get into details what I am trying to do, but I am not that into college so I am trying to do something interesting and maybe take some night classes. I live in Brooklyn NY, there is no place I would rather live than in NY. I know it is not much, however in time maybe I could give you some more information.[/quote]
    yea, i have no idea for college. i could go to a school like Temple University in philly to do Sports Management, but that school costs like 25K a year and living with just me and my mo, it would be very hard to afford. or i could go to a state school like Oneonta or Albany or Binghamton and study Business Management, but idk if that's really what i want to do, but it would be more affordable.

ughh i hate this college ish

[quote user="Gigantoir"]Hey everybody! I'm baaack![/quote]

Grab a tissue, we are telling our life stories.....

Veteran

My boyfriend lives in BK, specifically Bed Stuy near Nostrand. And you don't have to share too much. Much success in whatever you're setting out to do. 4 year degrees aren't for everyone and its not the only way to find success in this life. So stay focused and good luck!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Gigantoir"]Hey everybody! I'm baaack![/quote]

Grab a tissue, we are telling our life stories.....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

Aww man, I have to tell mine... uhhh. I live in Jersey and I'm twelve... that's about it lol. Oh yeah, I'm a nerd.</P>

[quote user="Bleu"]

My boyfriend lives in BK, specifically Bed Stuy near Nostrand. And you don't have to share too much. Much success in whatever you're setting out to do. 4 year degrees aren't for everyone and its not the only way to find success in this life. So stay focused and good luck![/quote]

Exactly, it really depends on what you want to do. If you're not sure, the worse thing to do is to go do something just for the sake of it and put your parents in a whole of $100K for college and now you
    have to payback for something you never even finished....

[quote user="Gigantoir"]

Aww man, I have to tell mine... uhhh. I live in Jersey and I'm twelve... that's about it lol. Oh yeah, I'm a nerd.</p>[/quote]

LOL....that's cool. Pierce 58 will like that, no front'in there....