+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331711215211021 ... LastLast

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]well, we need atleast 7 more positions... people sign up now, and vote ayyyyy for the avatar thing...
    [/quote]
    The only thing I will vote for is for Antonio Pierce for the pro bowl at NFL.com, I am not voting for anything else until Barak Obama runs for president too. However what is this avatar vote?

[quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]well, we need atleast 7 more positions... people sign up now, and vote ayyyyy for the avatar thing...
    [/quote]
    The only thing I will vote for is for Antonio Pierce for the pro bowl at NFL.com, I am not voting for anything else until Barak Obama runs for president too. However what is this avatar vote?[/quote]
    we're getting people to vote and see if the people with the coaching spots want avatar's that have your designated coaching spot on it..

Veteran

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]well, we need atleast 7 more positions... people sign up now, and vote ayyyyy for the avatar thing...
    [/quote] The only thing I will vote for is for Antonio Pierce for the pro bowl at NFL.com, I am not voting for anything else until Barak Obama runs for president too. However what is this avatar vote?[/quote]
    we're getting people to vote and see if the people with the coaching spots want avatar's that have your designated coaching spot on it..
    [/quote]I'd like it. That'd be cool.

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="Pierce 58"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]well, we need atleast 7 more positions... people sign up now, and vote ayyyyy for the avatar thing...
    [/quote]
    The only thing I will vote for is for Antonio Pierce for the pro bowl at NFL.com, I am not voting for anything else until Barak Obama runs for president too. However what is this avatar vote?[/quote]
    [/quote]
    OO sounds like an interesting idea,I would tak it if yu could fit it over the picture I have of AP. It also might be hard to even get an avatar on the site. I don't know how they do it, Tommy hlped me out.

Yeah you guys can keep whatever avatar you want, it would just say your position on the
    bottom....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Yeah you guys can keep whatever avatar you want, it would just say your position on the
    bottom....

[/quote]
    No doubt, lets do it, I vote yes. How many other people have voted?

Veteran

Sounds great.

hey AsianGiant, i will take an avatar anyways

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Yeah you guys can keep whatever avatar you want, it would just say your position on the
    bottom....

[/quote]

[Y]

[B]

is that 4-5 now? votes.