Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    hell no. i rather there be a kid who's an idiot and asks stupid questions then there be a kid who trys to take credit for things when he gets it from another place... i hate fake people
    [/quote]

Has anyone else picked up on what he's doing or is it just you? I don't know because I'm not
    on TAGF too much....
    [/quote]
    i think im the only one, but its obvious. if you just go to prosportsdaily.com and take the time to look around you find everything he says. he hasnt answered me since i called him out. i even said i bet next thing you say is Tim Carter will be cut within a couple fo days and Lance Briggs is on top of our FA list. all of that is from prosportsdaily.com
    [/quote]

hahaha what you should do is post everything news worthy from there that he's about to post.
    It would kill him!!!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey AG, when does that Audi come out? theu only just brought a new one out over here.
    [/quote]

It should be in 2008, the current one now is the 2005.5 version so it's just a face lift.
    But a complete overhaul should be around 2008...
    [/quote]

it looks awesome. have you seen the new TT?
    [/quote]

Yeah it looks nice and it's about time!! It looked so NEW when it first came out,
    it's funny how its design now looks outdated compared to whats new now...

Anyways, I gotta run guys and do my workout...

Talk to ya'll later!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Anyways, I gotta run guys and do my workout...

Talk to ya'll later!!
    [/quote]

see ya coach. I'm off too. I'm tired already and need my bed.

All-Pro

See ya later.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    hell no. i rather there be a kid who's an idiot and asks stupid questions then there be a kid who trys to take credit for things when he gets it from another place... i hate fake people
    [/quote]

Has anyone else picked up on what he's doing or is it just you? I don't know because I'm not
    on TAGF too much....
    [/quote]
    i think im the only one, but its obvious. if you just go to prosportsdaily.com and take the time to look around you find everything he says. he hasnt answered me since i called him out. i even said i bet next thing you say is Tim Carter will be cut within a couple fo days and Lance Briggs is on top of our FA list. all of that is from prosportsdaily.com
    [/quote]

hahaha what you should do is post everything news worthy from there that he's about to post.
    It would kill him!!!
    [/quote]
    its hard because he can just go on the site at like 8 a.m. while ill be in school. its stupid. i called out his next 2 Giants moves though, we gotta keep watch of him posting them, the Tim Carter cutting and the Lance Briggs on top of our FA list

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    [/quote]

on TAGF too much....
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Who are you talking about???What's his username???What you should do,is copy and paste partsofthearticleand highlight the parts that he says...Then say,"I wonder where you got that from"...</P>

Veteran

Hi all back again. Had to dig my car out...[:@] after the idiot tow trucks trapped me in.

Veteran

Guess I missed everyone. Oh well, talk to you all later!

Hey all, I'm in Champagne Ill. Took me all day to get here. My flight out of Ohare was delayed by 2 hours so I didn't get in till 1115.
    JG, I had a 1990 LS 400, one of the best cars I ever owned. When I brought it in for service, my loaner was a brand new IS, the IS is a piece of crup. The LS, GS, and RX are all great cars. </P>

AG, I would avoid Audis. They and the volkswagons have bad raps. </P>

Oh well, just my 2 cents.....</P>