Re: Asian giant for HC

Sometime our "fans" sicken me. They bash TC all year long, but when Tiki does it, after leaving the team, they crucify him. The irony is, the team said the same thing in Coughlins first year........ nobody remembers that.

Hey guys! how is everyone doing?? saw the news with the snow and all! sure looks ugly! Hope everyone is ok?!?!?! I'm just glad we don't have any snow here, its bout low to higher 50's round here[:S]</P>

MJG: ur recipie sure is delicious man!!! thx alot!! the misses liked it and so did i.</P>

Swissy: sorry gal, didn't have enough time after dinner to make your espresso-martini....[]. I bought all ingredients so i m sure to make one soon!!</P>

Well talk to y'all later this week, that is friday i guess...</P>

Stay save and warm!!!</P>

Morning all, It's -8 here this morning. I didn't know it got that cold loll!

ok, if gmenfan turns up this is for him. now with a defensive player.

What's going on guys. It took me 30 minutes to get my car out of only 2 inches of snow today!!

You know why? Because it was more like 2 inches of ICE!! The shovel didn't even penetrate
    the top layer!!

Gah!!!!!!!!!
    I had to ask my neighbor to move my car out of my parking spot...why...because my car was frozen in or something and would not move when I stepped on the gas! WTF!!
    I like snow....I don't like ice!
    At least the roads are okay....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Gah!!!!!!!!!
    I had to ask my neighbor to move my car out of my parking spot...why...because my car was frozen in or something and would not move when I stepped on the gas! WTF!!
    At least the roads are okay....
    [/quote]

That's the advantage of being a female. As a guy, I can't do that! I have to figure out a way myself!

I think I might have ruined something on the car because I was gas'ing it to hell trying to get it out.
    Now when I go above 50MPH, it vibrates like crazy!! I think it could be, and usually is, ice somewhere
    in the rims, but still, after 45 minutes of driving, it didn't fall off, and usually it does...

If my car is ruined, I am going to be one pissed off coach!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Gah!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Exactly, we didn't have a snow storm, we had an ice storm. A garage would have been perfect
    for yesterday...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

That's the advantage of being a female. As a guy, I can't do that! I have to figure out a way myself!

I think I might have ruined something on the car because I was gas'ing it to hell trying to get it out.
    Now when I go above 50MPH, it vibrates like crazy!! I think it could be, and usually is, ice somewhere
    in the rims, but still, after 45 minutes of driving, it didn't fall off, and usually it does...

If my car is ruined, I am going to be one pissed off coach!
    [/quote]

Uh oh!
    I'm kinda mad at myself....I was scraping away ice and stuff off of my car.....and I frigging scratched my car.....gggggrrrr
    I hope your car is okay!
    Here...this will make ya laugh:

Alternative to March Madness

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Uh oh!
    I'm kinda mad at myself....I was scraping away ice and stuff off of my car.....and I frigging scratched my car.....gggggrrrr
    I hope your car is okay!
    Here...this will make ya laugh:

Alternative to March Madness
    [/quote]

haha that's crazy...I know these celebrities get around, but she sure get's around...

Did you hear about the nanny? She said thet Anna Nicole purposely underfed the baby
    because she wanted her to be sexy!! How sick is that! She's a baby!!

That entire family including the mother is f** up....I'm sorry they all died but I'm sure God
    just had enough and didn't want anymore of their gene pool getting mixed with other folks...

Yeah, I try to be careful not to scratch my car too, it's white so a scratch would leave a mark
    on it...