Re: Asian giant for HC

lol..I think a potential battle between Satan and Kato Kaelin should be fun....
    I heard about her asking to have her baby underfed....I swear....she was a freakin loon and everyone surrounding her is are whack-jobs also........

I wonder if anyone else today would come forward as the baby daddy...

I wonder if anyone will get cut today......Tim Carter still has a job....hhhmmmmm...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]lol..I think a potential battle between Satan and Kato Kaelin should be fun....
    I heard about her asking to have her baby underfed....I swear....she was a freakin loon and everyone surrounding her is are whack-jobs also........

I wonder if anyone else today would come forward as the baby daddy...

I wonder if anyone will get cut today......Tim Carter still has a job....hhhmmmmm...
    [/quote]

I predict that Carter and Frank Walker will be cut. I hope that Reese has seen enough of them
    to see that they are of no value.

You know what I've always hated and you probably notice this too, when we play other teams
    and their starters are out, their backups are just as good or atleast make a good play!!

When the Giants backups go in, they commit penalties!! For once I just want good solid depth.
    They don't have to have talent, just play smart..

Speaking of football, I had dream last night I was back playing high school football but my team
    were the Giants and we took Devon Hester from the Bears. And it was really weird to see a blue
    uniform that said Hester in the back.

Hester wasn't good either because for some reason he didn't have the same motivation he had with
    the Bears so we got screwed..

I was a starter as a defensive end in high school and I wasn't playing!! So I was pissed off and was
    trying to find the coach why I was benched, but he was no where to be found...

<FONT color=#0000ff>Asian Giant,</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>I'm gonna need you to fly to San Diego to interview for our vacant Head Coaching position. We would like to speak to all qualified candidates, andyour defensive background is what we're searching for.As a 1st time coach who is grateful for the opportunity, you'd be a little easier for our GM to control as well.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>What do you say?</FONT></P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I predict that Carter and Frank Walker will be cut. I hope that Reese has seen enough of them
    to see that they are of no value.

You know what I've always hated and you probably notice this too, when we play other teams
    and their starters are out, their backups are just as good or atleast make a good play!!

When the Giants backups go in, they commit penalties!! For once I just want good solid depth.
    They don't have to have talent, just play smart..

Speaking of football, I had dream last night I was back playing high school football but my team
    were the Giants and we took Devon Hester from the Bears. And it was really weird to see a blue
    uniform that said Hester in the back.

Hester wasn't good either because for some reason he didn't have the same motivation he had with
    the Bears so we got screwed..

I was a starter as a defensive end in high school and I wasn't playing!! So I was pissed off and was
    trying to find the coach why I was benched, but he was no where to be found...

[/quote]

I'm hoping Reese cuts Carter today and maybeWalker tomorrow.........
    This week will forever be known in Giants history as the NY Giants massacre of 2007...[:O] So much happened this week...oh my.....the Jets never have this much drama...
    Yeah..I have noticed that the Giants tend to make back-ups look like pro-bowlers...oy

You have some pretty vivid dreams there.....I wish we had Hester....

[quote user="Frightening Lightning"]

<font color="#0000ff">Asian Giant,</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">I'm gonna need you to fly to San Diego to interview for our vacant Head Coaching position. We would like to speak to all qualified candidates, andyour defensive background is what we're searching for.As a 1st time coach who is grateful for the opportunity, you'd be a little easier for our GM to control as well.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">What do you say?</font></p>[/quote]

NO way FL! AG is ours! All ours! You can't have him!

[:P]

[quote user="Frightening Lightning"]

<font color="#0000ff">Asian Giant,</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">I'm gonna need you to fly to San Diego to interview for our vacant Head Coaching position. We would like to speak to all qualified candidates, andyour defensive background is what we're searching for.As a 1st time coach who is grateful for the opportunity, you'd be a little easier for our GM to control as well.</font></p>

<font color="#0000ff">What do you say?</font></p>[/quote]

WOW, I guess it was only a matter of time you found us here! It looks like Pete Carroll is off the
    table and I have no idea why they would even think he would want to leave USC. With 2 MVP's
    on your team, I feel it would not do me justice as people would probably think I walked into a
    well established team and would question my coaching abilities. (for example, Phil Jackson)

I have committed to the late Wellington Mara and right now must restore order and pride. As you can see Reese has been cutting players almost everyday and helping my staff bring in solid young players.

It will be quite in interesting season....I do appreciate your offer...

You do know that Smith is now on the hotseat if the Bolts don't have a winning record in the near future??

Hey Gibril,

This one's for you haha...

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/247558.aspx

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I'm hoping Reese cuts Carter today and maybeWalker tomorrow.........
    This week will forever be known in Giants history as the NY Giants massacre of 2007...[:O] So much happened this week...oh my.....the Jets never have this much drama...
    Yeah..I have noticed that the Giants tend to make back-ups look like pro-bowlers...oy

You have some pretty vivid dreams there.....I wish we had Hester....
    [/quote]

I wonder if Reese ever comes on the MB. He is surely making bold moves. Now if he does
    cut Carter and Walker, he will be doing what we as fans have seen for quite some time now.
    And makes his promotion to GM even more legit.

If that is the case, then if EA stuck around, we would have been looking at a medicore Giants
    team for a long time!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I wonder if Reese ever comes on the MB. He is surely making bold moves. Now if he does
    cut Carter and Walker, he will be doing what we as fans have seen for quite some time now.
    And makes his promotion to GM even more legit.

If that is the case, then if EA stuck around, we would have been looking at a medicore Giants
    team for a long time!!
    [/quote]

lol...You know what....who knows if Reese reads these boards.....we better watch it...he is on the Warpath..if he reads something he doesn't like..he may have the boards closed! [:O]
    With that being said...I love you Jerry Reese.....you're my favorite GM...[{]

Seriously though...I am happy he is GM...lord knows what this offseason would be like if EA was still here....Giants Stadium would be more like General Hospital...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

lol...You know what....who knows if Reese reads these boards.....we better watch it...he is on the Warpath..if he reads something he doesn't like..he may have the boards closed! [:O]
    With that being said...I love you Jerry Reese.....you're my favorite GM...[{]

Seriously though...I am happy he is GM...lord knows what this offseason would be like if EA was still here....Giants Stadium would be more like General Hospital...
    [/quote]

EA would have kept everyone but Emmons. EA kinds seems like a softy, he'll hold onto players
    and hope to see potential. Meanwhile you have good players like Tiki, Strahan and Toomer that
    are just wasting their years away waiting for other guys to step up.

I like Reese so far, the fact that he tried to get Tiki back shows he is willing to be aggressive.

I think the last 2 seasons we went 5-2 in the first half and then flat out barely made the playoffs.
    Something needs to be done about that...