+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 1121622022102112122132142222623127121212 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 55172

Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey y'all
    Wanted to say good morning...I am having coffee as we speak so the day is already better! [<)]
    Wow...I have to catch up.....I'll be in and out today...have a lot of crap to do.....
    Talk to everyone later!

Hey guys, I finally made it to the office. TGIF!!!!

i just had a fun judicial with my residence hall director person... for consuming alcohol under the age of 21..... awesome... i only got probation though so its not that bad... as for my TE's I expect another good week. Jeremy seemed very pleased with his performance, and he and Eli really seemed to have a good game together and they plan to continue that this week. I hope the OC has another good gameplan to get Shockey involved.

Veteran

Damn!! I go to bed early last night and look what I missed!

[quote user="frutepye"]Damn!! I go to bed early last night and look what I missed![/quote]

Yeah time for you to tell us your life story.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Damn!! I go to bed early last night and look what I missed![/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Oh, geez. I'm 20 years old. I am a chemistry and chemical physics major at Michigan State University. I speak a limited amount of French and am in my third year of Russian. I'm planning on taking Chinese next year. I'm a native Detroiter and cheer for all their teams, but the Lions such so I also cheer for the giants. I am obsessed with hockey as well as football and I'm mad at the Rangers for taking Shanny from me. I don't watch much tv outside of sports except for the daily show and the colbert report. Anything else?</P>

Wow..we are telling our life stories huh...K here's mine

I am 27 about to turn 28 (Oy Vey) Use to live in NYC now living in poopie ole Jersey. I just graduated medical and finished all my board exams and am just hoping I can obtain a residency this year in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice. While I am waiting for that ......I am working a crap infested temp job so I can pay my bills. Love the Giants...LOVE the Yankees (Jeter is my imaginary BF)...love the knicks but they are so bad I have to show em tough love and hope they lose...
    I laugh at everything and I have road rage and am scared one day I will kill someone. Anything else.....

I am Giants, Yankees, and Nets fan. I'm a jersey boy, 22. I go to school, but im taking the year off, i gotta get my dough right. I work for a company doing Quality Control durin the day, and bartend and bounce at night.

Honestly, i keep forgetting about this thread because its in general sports and i don't leave the giants message boards. How come this is in general sports? This is the ultimate NYG post...
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Veteran

[quote user="frutepye"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Damn!! I go to bed early last night and look what I missed![/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Oh, geez. I'm 20 years old. I am a chemistry and chemical physics major at Michigan State University. I speak a limited amount of French and am in my third year of Russian. I'm planning on taking Chinese next year. I'm a native Detroiter and cheer for all their teams, but the Lions such so I also cheer for the giants. I am obsessed with hockey as well as football and I'm mad at the Rangers for taking Shanny from me. I don't watch much tv outside of sports except for the daily show and the colbert report. Anything else?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Good luck with school and thanks for sharing.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow..we are telling our life stories huh...K here's mine

I am 27 about to turn 28 (Oy Vey) Use to live in NYC now living in poopie ole Jersey. I just graduated medical and finished all my board exams and am just hoping I can obtain a residency this year in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice. While I am waiting for that ......I am working a crap infested temp job so I can pay my bills. Love the Giants...LOVE the Yankees (Jeter is my imaginary BF)...love the knicks but they are so bad I have to show em tough love and hope they lose...
    I laugh at everything and I have road rage and am scared one day I will kill someone. Anything else.....

[/quote]</P>

WOW! Med school Jersey....you rock mama! Congratulations on such a major accomplishment! I can't wait till I say I'm done in law school! Good luck with your residency, my sister will be completing hers at the end of this year and it was serious and intense for her, but she loved it. </P>

I laugh at pretty much everything too, when I'm not bogged down with work and school,and also have road rage to a very scary degree. Could we be kindred spirits or something, lol?[*-)]</P>

Thanks for sharing as well. I was wondering where my fellow ladies were last night. </P>