+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 1131632032112122132142152232633137131213 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 55170

Re: Asian giant for HC

Jola

ok.. heres my fun story.... im 19... student at Quinnipiac University... im majoring in broadcast journalism... and i have a pretty sweet nfl blog... check it out sometime.... www.thenflanalysis.blogspot.com ... i am also a photographer for the giants on home game sundays... and i run a video editing company.... sports are my life basically... mostly giants... penn state football.. college hoops and the MLB...

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]ok.. heres my fun story.... im 19... student at Quinnipiac University... im majoring in broadcast journalism... and i have a pretty sweet nfl blog... check it out sometime.... www.thenflanalysis.blogspot.com ... i am also a photographer for the giants on home game sundays... and i run a video editing company.... sports are my life basically... mostly giants... penn state football.. college hoops and the MLB...
    [/quote]

Nice? You go on the field and take pics during the game?

[quote user="frutepye"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]Damn!! I go to bed early last night and look what I missed![/quote]

Yeah time for you to tell us your life story.
    [/quote]</p>

Oh, geez. I'm 20 years old. I am a chemistry and chemical physics major at Michigan State University. I speak a limited amount of French and am in my third year of Russian. I'm planning on taking Chinese next year. I'm a native Detroiter and cheer for all their teams, but the Lions such so I also cheer for the giants. I am obsessed with hockey as well as football and I'm mad at the Rangers for taking Shanny from me. I don't watch much tv outside of sports except for the daily show and the colbert report. Anything else?</p>[/quote]

Sounds good to me, I took French too and I just never been able to get it....
    Never heard of the Colbert report....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow..we are telling our life stories huh...K here's mine

I am 27 about to turn 28 (Oy Vey) Use to live in NYC now living in poopie ole Jersey. I just graduated medical and finished all my board exams and am just hoping I can obtain a residency this year in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice. While I am waiting for that ......I am working a crap infested temp job so I can pay my bills. Love the Giants...LOVE the Yankees (Jeter is my imaginary BF)...love the knicks but they are so bad I have to show em tough love and hope they lose...
    I laugh at everything and I have road rage and am scared one day I will kill someone. Anything else.....

[/quote]

Did road rage exist in the 50's? I've always wondered about that....
    Nothing wrong with Jersey although I would never live there...I like NY too much...

So if I break you can fix me?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]ok.. heres my fun story.... im 19... student at Quinnipiac University... im majoring in broadcast journalism... and i have a pretty sweet nfl blog... check it out sometime.... www.thenflanalysis.blogspot.com ... i am also a photographer for the giants on home game sundays... and i run a video editing company.... sports are my life basically... mostly giants... penn state football.. college hoops and the MLB...
    [/quote]

Nice? You go on the field and take pics during the game?
    [/quote]

yea...the picture in my avatar is taken by me

I enjoy long walks on the beach

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]
    [/quote]

That's cool do you work for the local paper or something?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]
    [/quote]

That's cool do you work for the local paper or something?
    [/quote]

nah.. i just submit to the giants...

[quote user="B-Jac 27 NYG"]
    nah.. i just submit to the giants...
    [/quote]

Well good, looks like we have the right kinda guy on our staff!!!