Re: Asian giant for HC

Fire season has officially started. Just finished launching our first airplane out to Arkansas.

Why the heck I'm still paying over 2.50 a gallon of gas still?</P>

13:00 ET Dow -66.25 at 12168.09, Nasdaq -24.50 at 2379.71, S&amp;P -10.26 at 1392.91: </P>

[BRIEFING.COM] Selling remains the name of the game as investors returning from lunch continue to sip from a glass half full. While today's losses still pale in comparison to the meltdown felt around the world on Tuesday, participants continue to see the worst in everything. Case in point, oil prices are now trading at session lows.</P>

While the decline in crude isn't extensive, the fact that Energy (-1.4%) has sold off substantially in response further underscores the lack of enthusiasm to own stocks. ..OIX -1.8%. ..OSX -1.7%. </P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Fire season has officially started. Just finished launching our first airplane out to Arkansas.[/quote]

I wasn't aware of any fires in Arkansas?

[quote user="mjg407"]

Why the heck I'm still paying over 2.50 a gallon of gas still?</p>

13:00 ET Dow -66.25 at 12168.09, Nasdaq -24.50 at 2379.71, S&amp;P -10.26 at 1392.91: </p>

[BRIEFING.COM] Selling remains the name of the game as investors returning from lunch continue to sip from a glass half full. While today's losses still pale in comparison to the meltdown felt around the world on Tuesday, participants continue to see the worst in everything. Case in point, oil prices are now trading at session lows.</p>

While the decline in crude isn't extensive, the fact that Energy (-1.4%) has sold off substantially in response further underscores the lack of enthusiasm to own stocks. ..OIX -1.8%. ..OSX -1.7%. </p>[/quote]

Americans will pay a lot for transportation no matter what.
    If we all drive electric cars, our electricity bill will go up, as well as shipping costs to make
    up for the lack of consumer based gas cars...

It will all balance itself out. Yes it will help save the earth, but not our wallet...

have you seen this car? I saw it on the news...it is FAST....

It goes for $92,000 and starts selling this year...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

You know what upsets me about that? The 2 girls only got theft charges while the teller
    and the other guy in charge got much worse.

I'm tired of women getting away with everything. If 4 guys were doing this, all 4 would get
    the maximum possible which would include conspiracy charges.

You can't blame females for doing anything they want? Because they don't get in trouble!!!

[/quote]

WooHoo! I feel like robbing a bank today on my way home......[&lt;)]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

Why the heck I'm still paying over 2.50 a gallon of gas still?</P>[/quote]

Americans will pay a lot for transportation no matter what.
    If we all drive electric cars, our electricity bill will go up, as well as shipping costs to make
    up for the lack of consumer based gas cars...

It will all balance itself out. Yes it will help save the earth, but not our wallet...

[/quote]Yeah, but if oil is trading at a low, why the heck is that not being reflected at the pump? Because those dirty bastiches are price gouging us.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

You know what upsets me about that? The 2 girls only got theft charges while the teller
    and the other guy in charge got much worse.

I'm tired of women getting away with everything. If 4 guys were doing this, all 4 would get
    the maximum possible which would include conspiracy charges.

You can't blame females for doing anything they want? Because they don't get in trouble!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]lol, just wear a little more of a disguise than plain sunglasses. loll!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    [/quote]

I would be in on it with you...but I would go to jail and you would get the money!

It is just repoted that Entertainment Tonite paid HKS $4 million to have access to the funeral!!!

I think everyone should boycott Entertainment Tonite!!!