Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    WooHoo! I feel like robbing a bank today on my way home......[<)]
    [/quote]

I would be in on it with you...but I would go to jail and you would get the money!
    [/quote]

Works for me!
    I'll visit ya in jail! []

[:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]It is just repoted that Entertainment Tonite paid HKS $4 million to have access to the funeral!!!

I think everyone should boycott Entertainment Tonite!!!
    [/quote]

I stopped watching ET.......they are so far up HKS butt it's not even funny

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Works for me!
    I'll visit ya in jail! []

[:P]
    [/quote]

Yeah, that's very comforting....[:$]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]It is just repoted that Entertainment Tonite paid HKS $4 million to have access to the funeral!!!

[/quote]I wonder if HKS will still want custody?</P>

Here is a sick frucker that needs to be castrated:</P>

Testimony in John Couey Trial Continues in Florida</P>

Couey is a 48-year-old prior sex offender. He's accused of sneaking into the Lunsford home the night of Feb. 23 last year where he allegedly abducted Jessica, raped her and later killed her by burying her in garbage bags while she was still alive</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]It is just repoted that Entertainment Tonite paid HKS $4 million to have access to the funeral!!!

[/quote]

I stopped watching ET.......they are so far up HKS butt it's not even funny
    [/quote]

The picure of britney with the umbrella costs $75,000....

I think I am going to change careers and become a papar***i.....

[quote user="mjg407"]

wonder if HKS will still want custody?</p>

Here is a sick frucker that needs to be castrated:</p>

Testimony in John Couey Trial Continues in Florida</p>

Couey is a 48-year-old prior sex offender. He's accused of sneaking into the Lunsford home the night of Feb. 23 last year where he allegedly abducted Jessica, raped her and later killed her by burying her in garbage bags while she was still alive</p>[/quote]

This country would have so much money if we didn't waste our tax dollars on
    bogus cases like this and taking care of gang bangers in jail. Just put them all on an island
    and let them fend for themselves...

[/quote]
    <P _extended="true"><FONT size=2 _extended="true">Both ceremonies were closed to the public, though about 300 guests among them Guns N' Roses rockstar</FONT> <B _extended="true">Slash[/B] <FONT size=2 _extended="true">and wrestling champ</FONT> <B _extended="true">Hulk Hogan[/B] <FONT size=2 _extended="true"> attended the funeral, along with camera crews from</FONT> <B _extended="true">Entertainment Tonight[/B]<FONT size=2 _extended="true">. Only about 30 people were invited to the graveside service, which was cloaked in a giant green tent.</FONT></P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    This country would have so much money if we didn't waste our tax dollars on
    bogus cases like this and taking care of gang bangers in jail. Just put them all on an island
    and let them fend for themselves...
    [/quote]I I were the father, I would hope they release this sicko and take care of business myself. This cretin will wind up tying up the court system the next 10 years.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]It is just repoted that Entertainment Tonite paid HKS $4 million to have access to the funeral!!!

[/quote]
    <p _extended="true"><font _extended="true" size="2">Both ceremonies were closed to the public, though about 300 guests among them Guns N' Roses rockstar</font> <b _extended="true">Slash[/b] <font _extended="true" size="2">and wrestling champ</font> <b _extended="true">Hulk Hogan[/b] <font _extended="true" size="2"> attended the funeral, along with camera crews from</font> <b _extended="true">Entertainment Tonight[/b]<font _extended="true" size="2">. Only about 30 people were invited to the graveside service, which was cloaked in a giant green tent.</font></p>[/quote]

That right there finishes off the kind of friends and life you had. No best friends from high school
    or close family members that you CARED about. Just a bunch celebrities and cameras...

[quote user="mjg407"]I I were the father, I would hope they release this sicko and take care of business myself. This cretin will wind up tying up the court system the next 10 years.[/quote]

Yup totally. If my entire life was for my kid and he was taken away from me.
    And I was already old, I'd just take care of him myself. An eye for an eye...

I really wouldn't care about myself...