Re: Asian giant for HC

Here's my 2005 SIGS. I didn't put all my 2006 season sigs together yet...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]If I have some time, maybe I'll post my sig's that I used to do last year....
    [/quote]

that would be cool. they were awesome!!

I wish we could have sigs on these boards.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey asian!!</P>

how r u doing on this sunday??</P>

[/quote]

Been very busy.

I've been working since 9AM....and I'm still not done.

So basically, I've worked 9 hours straight so far.....
    [/quote]</P>

wow u need some time off boss!!! didn't know u had to work on sundays as well. Guess it is a 7 days cycle?!?! r u workin from home today or from the office??</P>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

hahaha, i realise that calandre doesn't have to be finished before next year... should be nice to have a month of the gmen playing in london in it [] (although that is not consistant with the theme: home landscapes)</P>

good for u to relax! btw: how come u r so into photoshop all of a sudden?? Never used it before or is it a new program u bought??</P>

And what kind of job u got??</P>

[/quote]

I work for a small company that exports shellfish to italy. ikt's no fun, and it stinks.

as for photoshop, I learned the basics at uni, but since then I haven't had it available to me. but I got the programme now and have gotten into it in a big way.
    [/quote]</P>

oh yeah! that is right, i forgot bout ur job[:$]. sorry man!!</P>

as for photoshop: it is like drivin a car huh..... u'll learn while trying on ur own!!![] keep practising, u do a great job with it! who knows... maybe a job change for u in the future?!?!!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

wow u need some time off boss!!! didn't know u had to work on sundays as well. Guess it is a 7 days cycle?!?! r u workin from home today or from the office??</p>[/quote]

Definitley working from home. This is what happens when you try to have your own
    business. You have no life, that's why I'm always here on the boards because I'm
    always on my PC...

What are you up to?

Hey coach, i like those sigs! only know the manning one though, since that is when i discovered this board (or the last board actualy). do u know why they don't have sigs on this board??

oh yeah! that is right, i forgot bout ur job[:$]. sorry man!!</p>

as for photoshop: it is like drivin a car huh..... u'll learn while trying on ur own!!![] keep practising, u do a great job with it! who knows... maybe a job change for u in the future?!?!!</p>[/quote]

it's an easy job to forget about. I do it all the time. I can't see there being a job change any time soon though.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

wow u need some time off boss!!! didn't know u had to work on sundays as well. Guess it is a 7 days cycle?!?! r u workin from home today or from the office??</P>

[/quote]

Definitley working from home. This is what happens when you try to have your own
    business. You have no life, that's why I'm always here on the boards because I'm
    always on my PC...

What are you up to?
    [/quote]</P>

oh another day (night!!) at the office[]. boring as hell!!! wanna change jobs but heard this weekend i was rejected from 2 job interviews i had last week..... oh well there r always some others i can try to apply for!!</P>

but besides workin u need to relax a bit! </P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]Hey coach, i like those sigs! only know the manning one though, since that is when i discovered this board (or the last board actualy). do u know why they don't have sigs on this board??[/quote]

Oh ok, I don't think they want to bother with letting people have sigs. If you look at how
    crazy TAGF is now, just imagine what people will do with sigs...

oh another day (night!!) at the office[]. boring as hell!!! wanna change jobs but heard this weekend i was rejected from 2 job interviews i had last week..... oh well there r always some others i can try to apply for!!</p>

but besides workin u need to relax a bit! </p>[/quote]

Sorry to hear that Dutch, you can't give up. If you really want out, you can do it...

Perhaps you can learn Photoshop and pick up something completely new!!!