Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"]The DOW closes at -63.....

Who did Kerry Collins sign with?
    [/quote]

hey coach, I haven't heard or seen anything about collins yet. I know the situation surrounding his departure was a little awkward, but he would be a good bit of competition for eli.
    [/quote]

Eli needs the competition. Anytime you don't have competition, you either raise prices
    if you're offering a product, or you don't play up to your full potential!
    [/quote]</P>

very true! he knew that no matter how bad he played he would still play every snap, since our backup was not throwing any pigskin! (he did however got us a few 1st downs late in the season...and throwing away a game by takin a TO!!![:@][:@])</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

</p>

yeah, if he stays and curtis comes in i thinkour new OC will have a few 5wr sets for us. 2 Speedsters and hopefully 3 catching recievers.....</p>

(still hope that if we get curtis, ol tim gets shown where to collect his belongings)</p>[/quote]

Agreed, I normally don't like to quit on players but TC has been an absolute waste.

And why is Frank Walker still on the team as well?

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

It's unbeleivable that TC has not been cut along with Morton....
    [/quote]

he had more than a fair shot at keeping his place last year. half the season as the #2 receiver and he showed nothing worthy of even #3. does he have some incredibly huge cap hit if we cut him or something, because that's the only reason I can see for him still being here, given Reese's penchant for cutting previously injured players.
    [/quote]

We were lucky if he even caught a pass. And if he did, he would fumble it....

[quote user="Tentarium"]DutchGMenFan,didyou listen, to Sugar Ray, yet???[/quote]</P>

hey tent,</P>

no man sorry. didn't spent any time behind my compu at home lately.... i try to do so in the next couple of days and then catch a few SUgar Ray.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Agreed, I normally don't like to quit on players but TC has been an absolute waste.

[/quote]

hopefully, they're just keeping the jerseys warm for their replacements. whenever they actually arrive. maybe reese wants them in place before he makes anymore cuts just in case we miss out on every player out there.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

It's unbeleivable that TC has not been cut along with Morton....
    [/quote]

he had more than a fair shot at keeping his place last year. half the season as the #2 receiver and he showed nothing worthy of even #3. does he have some incredibly huge cap hit if we cut him or something, because that's the only reason I can see for him still being here, given Reese's penchant for cutting previously injured players.
    [/quote]

We were lucky if he even caught a pass. And if he did, he would fumble it....
    [/quote]</P>

to be fair: wasn't he that fell onto that fumble plax had in the crazy comeback against Philthy?? plus i remember 1 or 2 (yes no more!!!) great 3rd and long catches for a 1st.</P>

but besides these small and lill highlights there r a lot of drops or just being inviceble for a complete game!!!</P>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

hopefully, they're just keeping the jerseys warm for their replacements. whenever they actually arrive. maybe reese wants them in place before he makes anymore cuts just in case we miss out on every player out there.
    [/quote]</P>

yeah but wr is a pos we have a few players..... unlike OLB and LT (with starting potential that is)</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

yeah but wr is a pos we have a few players..... unlike OLB and LT (with starting potential that is)</p>[/quote]

I know, I was just trying to be optimistic

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

</P>

yeah, if he stays and curtis comes in i thinkour new OC will have a few 5wr sets for us. 2 Speedsters and hopefully 3 catching recievers.....</P>

(still hope that if we get curtis, ol tim gets shown where to collect his belongings)</P>

[/quote]

And why is <FONT color=#0000ff>Frank Walker</FONT> still on the team as well?
    [/quote]</P>

I m sorry coach......[:$] i will see to it that he will have a nice carton box next time i see him.....</P>

</P>

say coach: that line under ur avatar huh, was that refering to tiki?? cause i believe i heard that tiki retired earlier cause of TC and his rules...???</P>

Hi!
    Test

oh...fun!