Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

hey JG. the flying saucer is cool. I would get a lifetime ban for some of the ones I have.
    [/quote]

Oh you have more? Are they naughty? [:$]
    I'm trying to find some new ones on the web
    [/quote]
    *eyebrows perk at "naughty"*

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

I m sorry coach......[:$] i will see to it that he will have a nice carton box next time i see him.....</P>

</P>

say coach: that line under ur avatar huh, was that refering to tiki?? cause i believe i heard that tiki retired earlier cause of TC and his rules...???</P>

[/quote]

Yeah that quote came from TC during the whole Tiki debacle....
    [/quote]</P>

lol! if that is what he meant by it then i sure hope it wouldn't scare any other player away?!?!?! guess we will find out soon</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]but jersey: how r u doing?[/quote]

Good! Tired..but good! How's the missus? Feeling better?
    [/quote]</P>

yes she is better!! but for a week already, has it been that long that i talked to you??</P>

</P>

LOL.
    Hey Gigantoir! Hey AG

So Brad Johnson is a Cowturd...boo..I wanted him to come here and backup Eli.....not too fond of J-Load.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

hey JG. the flying saucer is cool. I would get a lifetime ban for some of the ones I have.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

they are naughtier than you would like to see. nudieness and rude. you'd never be the same again!!!!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

</P>

hey jersey!!</P>

nice smileys!!!!i like the cheer gal (bellie dancer) u should make that into an avatar, with "giants" on a blue instead of pink cape!!!</P>

[/quote]

Hey Dutchy! lol...that would be fun!
    [/quote]</P>

i will relay this ok.....</P>

andy: can u come up with some avatar with this smiley in it??</P>

What happened to Brad? Wasn't he at least pretty good when he led the Bucs to a SB? Or was the entire team riding on the D?

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]
    yes she is better!! but for a week already, has it been that long that i talked to you??

[/quote]</p>

Oy...I think so! []
    </p>

</p>

</p>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

they are naughtier than you would like to see. nudieness and rude. you'd never be the same again!!!!
    [/quote]

Oh My! [:$]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Even more life changing then knowing that my parents are probably still sexually active?