Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]
    But that's just it. I don't want to see them act like the Redskins and sign a bunch of "hyped up" players that don't produce, BUT since we do have holes to fill you would think once you start cleaning house you would then begin plugging holes and addressing issues. I haven't formed an opinion on Reese and don't think any less of him, I'm just frustrated with the process as many other fans are. You can't go cutting veteran players and then nothing...
    [/quote]

my thoughts exactly. why cut so quickly if there's no hurry to sign?
    [/quote]</P>

wow there r sane ppl here on this board!!! weehoo!! </P>

</P>

uhmm, no disrespect to anyone but it is just a lill math. a lot of ---- with no ++++ means a lot of ????. So lets hope for some +++ on theway before we r on the clock</P>

Veteran

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"]

But that's just it. I don't want to see them act like the Redskins and sign a bunch of "hyped up" players that don't produce, BUT since we do have holes to fill you would think once you start cleaning house you would then begin plugging holes and addressing issues. I haven't formed an opinion on Reese and don't think any less of him, I'm just frustrated with the process as many other fans are. You can't go cutting veteran players and then nothing...
    [/quote]

I have to agree with all of that, Bleu. We definitely need to do something about the holes on this team, but we can't break the bank as well. We'll get someone. <font color="#ff1493">I just hope Reese doesn't rely on only the draft to fix this team. </font>That's my concern. It can take years to develop these younger players.
    [/quote]

I don't think I could handle that. I truly doubt he'll go that route. He's much smarter than that I pray...I know we all have to patience and I have faith as always that this org. will make the right decisions.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="Bleu"]

[/quote]

I have to agree with all of that, Bleu. We definitely need to do something about the holes on this team, but we can't break the bank as well. We'll get someone. I just hope Reese doesn't rely on only the draft to fix this team. That's my concern. It can take years to develop these younger players.
    [/quote]

Yup yup! I wish they would do something...but we all have to be patient.
    I don't want this team to spend some crazy amount for some fool...when we can maybe luck out with some 2nd tier FA who will come at a reasonable price and do well in the draft...

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]ok guys, i've started drifting off to sleep. time for me to go.

see ya all tomorrow.
    [/quote]

Have a good one, Andy!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

oh my.... for real man!!! she must have been real hard for ya then!!! then again: good for u !!!</P>

[/quote]

It was just frustrating, bro... There comes a time when you know that a relationship isn't working, of course it took me a little while to figure that out.
    [/quote]</P>

true! hope not to experience that agian, but i know it can, since i m married to my EX...... if it aint working just part ways and who knows, u might end up like me......</P>

Sup all!

oh my.... for real man!!! she must have been real hard for ya then!!! then again: good for u !!!</p>[/quote]

It was just frustrating, bro... There comes a time when you know that a relationship isn't working, of course it took me a little while to figure that out.
    [/quote]

How long did you date her dude? Did she cry? Did you cry?
    Should I cry? [:'(]

Do you still want me to run her over...er...I mean say hi?

[:P]

hahahahha!!!!! wow what coincidence! me too man!! bought both games at best buy last year in the states/ bought a new compu here to play and now im playing them both like mad! finished COH so i m into M2TW now! i too like both game very much</P>

[/quote]

That's just too funny! I just picked up M2TW yesterday as a matter of fact. I can't wait till they release the 1.2 patch, it's supposed to fix a lot of issues with the game. The game's still great without it though.
    [/quote]</P>

yep!! pls let me know when that patch is coming out will ya??</P>

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]
    [/quote]

my thoughts exactly. why cut so quickly if there's no hurry to sign?
    [/quote]</p>

wow there r sane ppl here on this board!!! weehoo!! </p>

</p>

uhmm, no disrespect to anyone but it is just a lill math. a lot of ---- with no ++++ means a lot of ????. So lets hope for some +++ on theway before we r on the clock</p>[/quote]
    I feel ya Dutchy, and here's hoping.

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]Sup all![/quote]

Hi MJ! What's poppin'?