Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey Bleu!
    What's going on girlie?

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey Bleu!
    What's going on girlie?
    [/quote]

Nothing much, didn't think anyone was here. I'm laughing at some of the reports I'm hearing on cnn about my new boss Obama. Someone discovered he had a whole $375 parking ticket he paid off b4 he was accepted into Harvard Law. And there is something about some stocks he bought in 2005...this is hilarious. People are digging for dirt but coming up with dust, lol!

[quote user="Bleu"]

Nothing much, didn't think anyone was here. I'm laughing at some of the reports I'm hearing on cnn about my new boss Obama. Someone discovered he had a whole $375 parking ticket he paid off b4 he was accepted into Harvard Law. And there is something about some stocks he bought in 2005...this is hilarious. People are digging for dirt but coming up with dust, lol!
    [/quote]

Oh my lord...seriously..parking tickets? What's next...he was jaywalking?
    Things are gonna get crazy cuz you know all those news outlets are gonna be digging for dirt on everyone.
    Blah is you ask me!

[:P]

Veteran

I'm glad they're doing it now though, b/c when they run out of excuses I truly believe things are gonna get really ugly with this whole racial issue. They keep tip toeing over it asking questions like about America being ready and all that crap...

this thread is reminding me of a certain current events section of way back when

[quote user="Bleu"]I'm glad they're doing it now though, b/c when they run out of excuses I truly believe things are gonna get really ugly with this whole racial issue. They keep tip toeing over it asking questions like about America being ready and all that crap...
    [/quote]Hey Bleu, it's probably the Clinton's trying to dig up the dirt. LOL!

OMG, the inmates are out of the asylum and running TAGF.

[quote user="mjg407"]OMG, the inmates are out of the asylum and running TAGF.[/quote]

It's actually not that bad over there if you ask me......
    It was way kookier when FA first started....

I have to say.....this Duke/NCST game is pretty good....
    They are in OT