Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

LOL...people will complain no matter what.....
    I don't think people read what others are saying and take that into consideration....they just moan and groan away
    [/quote]

Well, what do you expect? These people were born to complain, apparently. Reminds me of my Uncle. Always complains about everything! Like a freaking broken record.
    [/quote]

I know...sometimes I feel as though my grandfather was posting on this messageboard...whining, complaining, constantly bringing up the past...ugh.
    That's why we put him in a home! []

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

AG is now part of an EVEN BETTER fan club.......ain't that right AG! []

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw! LOL! He sure loves Britney! []
    [/quote]

If you picture Britney saying it herself in her southern hick voice, it makes sense....

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

ha thnx man. hmmm that is bout the size of a demo.... oh well i have some space left for it[] (bout 430 Gig)[/quote]

Np. I don't think I've ever come across game patches that size, bro. Demos yes, patches no.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]yeeehaw!!! Tim Carter is gawn!!!

I'm so happy ya'll!!!!
    [/quote]

Dude, c'mon, you know you were a part of the Tim Carter fan club! Don't lie. []
    [/quote]

AG is now part of an EVEN BETTER fan club.......ain't that right AG! []

[/quote]

What is it with all these fans clubs...lol....
    [/quote]</P>

hey we all did join ur "asian for HC" club, so i guess ppl here expect something in return[][]</P>

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I know...sometimes I feel as though my grandfather was posting on this messageboard...whining, complaining, constantly bringing up the past...ugh.
    That's why we put him in a home! []
    [/quote]

Your grandfather doesn't have access to a computer, does he? He's not Lockhart, right? []

j/k

the only way i might frown is that we plug a hole by creating a new one. I mean we weren't really stacked on WR last year after toomer went down and our good friend Moss hasn't played a few games yet without being hurt. But then again; carter didn't do anything even when given the oppertunity so this way we get a cheap player in return.</P>[/quote] Dutchy, we still have Michael Jennings (who is as fast as Carter), Moss, the best receiving TE in football and poss Curtis. There will be a lot of cuts too from other teams.

Veteran

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="kkr"]Hello peeps! Just found out about the trade! Great deal, Carter was pants and i actually like Droughns as a runner, i have been a fan of his after seeing a few of his games when in denver. I know thats not saying much as im sure i could go and rush for 1000 yards in denver but i like him and i think we were massive winners in the trade!

Anyway, wasuuuuuuuuup?
    [/quote]</p>

hey kkr!!! nothing much to do in dutchy land. how bout england??</p>

i m not too sure..... didn't he have had some probs with the law recently?? (then again it seems like a lot of players have that...) hope he won't have to do time..... as far as RB: he had a real bad year this past season. Hope we don't expect too much looking back at the good years he had earlier</p>

[/quote]
    Alright m8, yeah nowt much goin down here either! Hopefullt Drougnes will be good, im sure he will be, <font color="#0000ff">we have a much better o-line</font>.
    [/quote]</p>

hahaha if we had any worse we should bother to show up...... sorry... but cleveland just didn't have it last year. Speakin of Olinemen: i just heard my best friend (the reason i started following football in the first place) is signed by the amsterdam admirals!! kinna cool i think. a dutchy playing for "our team"!!! </p>

sorry way of topic but i was in a joyful mood![]</p>[/quote]
    Wow thats cool, good on hime, where he play position like?

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hi kkr! Hi GMENFAN! What's up?
    [/quote]

Hey JG! Not much. Heard about the trade. Pretty cool... Now we need some help on Defense. I'm sure something will be done soon.
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Rumor has it we may sign a FA DT from Chicago</FONT>.I think we are okay with LBs if we pick up one in the draft. We have AP, Blackburn, Tobor, Wilkie, and Short. With Droughns I would like to see either a LB in round one or a CB, and pick up the kid out of AZ (Henry) in later rounds.</P>

[/quote]</P>

say mjg: who would that be?? a player that has played this past year or some draftpick..???</P>

and did we really sign short back?? if so i would be really happy!!</P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

If you picture Britney saying it herself in her southern hick voice, it makes sense....

[/quote]

Dude, I would love to hear you use that accent, instead of typing what she would say. I think I would laugh my ***** off!

</p>

hey we all did join ur "asian for HC" club, so i guess ppl here expect something in return[][]</p>[/quote]

This isn't my club. Some dude made this thread...I just joined it like you guys did....[]