Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

If you picture Britney saying it herself in her southern hick voice, it makes sense....

[/quote]

Dude, I would love to hear you use that accent, instead of typing what she would say. I think I would laugh my ***** off!
    [/quote]

I think I am going to change my avatar and put crazy britney on it...what do ya'll think?

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"]

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Rumor has it we may sign a FA DT from Chicago</FONT>.I[/quote]</P>

say mjg: who would that be?? a player that has played this past year or some draftpick..???</P>

and did we really sign short back?? if so i would be really happy!!</P>

[/quote]Ian Scott, he's an UFA. </P>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD class=player colSpan=2># 95 Ian Scott</TD>
    <TD align=right width=134 rowSpan=2></TD></TR>
    <TR vAlign=top>
    <TD width=70></TD>
    <TD class=playerbio>Position: DT
    Height: 6-3
    Weight: 302
    Born: 11/08/1981
    College: Florida
    NFL Experience: 5 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

If you picture Britney saying it herself in her southern hick voice, it makes sense....

[/quote]

Dude, I would love to hear you use that accent, instead of typing what she would say. I think I would laugh my ***** off!
    [/quote]

I think I am going to change my avatar and put crazy britney on it...what do ya'll think?
    [/quote]I'd think I'd puke bile in my mouth every morning I saw it.

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Fine by me. MJG has The Hoff and you would have the nutjob, Britney!

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

the only way i might frown is that we plug a hole by creating a new one. I mean we weren't really stacked on WR last year after toomer went down and our good friend Moss hasn't played a few games yet without being hurt. But then again; carter didn't do anything even when given the oppertunity so this way we get a cheap player in return.</P>

[/quote] Dutchy, we still have Michael Jennings (who is as fast as Carter), Moss, the best receiving TE in football and poss Curtis. There will be a lot of cuts too from other teams.[/quote]</P>

that is true! i forgot bout "grill tooth" Jennings. I actually saw him going to the stadium when they played the saints. He does have a mad car (old with a lot of inches wheels) LOL. Maybe he can be a part of the offense a bit more, but thing is i didn't see him in when toomer went down, so don't know why that was.</P>

Is there any news bout curtis?? he did go to 2 other teams besides the gmen, right?? and he fired his agents?? why would u do that in the middle of moneytalks??</P>

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="kkr"]Hello peeps! Just found out about the trade! Great deal, Carter was pants and i actually like Droughns as a runner, i have been a fan of his after seeing a few of his games when in denver. I know thats not saying much as im sure i could go and rush for 1000 yards in denver but i like him and i think we were massive winners in the trade!

Anyway, wasuuuuuuuuup?
    [/quote]</P>

hey kkr!!! nothing much to do in dutchy land. how bout england??</P>

i m not too sure..... didn't he have had some probs with the law recently?? (then again it seems like a lot of players have that...) hope he won't have to do time..... as far as RB: he had a real bad year this past season. Hope we don't expect too much looking back at the good years he had earlier</P>

[/quote]
    Alright m8, yeah nowt much goin down here either! Hopefullt Drougnes will be good, im sure he will be, <FONT color=#0000ff>we have a much better o-line</FONT>.
    [/quote]</P>

hahaha if we had any worse we should bother to show up...... sorry... but cleveland just didn't have it last year. Speakin of Olinemen: i just heard my best friend (the reason i started following football in the first place) is signed by the amsterdam admirals!! kinna cool i think. a dutchy playing for "our team"!!! </P>

sorry way of topic but i was in a joyful mood![]</P>

[/quote]
    Wow thats cool, good on hime, where he play position like?
    [/quote]</P>

he playing O centre!! he was signed to the saints earlier this season but got cut in september cause of an injury. Good for him he is now playing here "at home"!! hope he will make the final team and play some snaps,[]</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

</P>

hey we all did join ur "asian for HC" club, so i guess ppl here expect something in return[][]</P>

[/quote]

This isn't my club. Some dude made this thread...I just joined it like you guys did....[]
    [/quote]</P>

oh yeah that is right so.... sorry man. it's been so long that u tend to forget how it started, lol!!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

oh yeah that is right so.... sorry man. it's been so long that u tend to forget how it started, lol!!</p>[/quote]

It happens. Some kid Brandon Jacobs created it. I don't think he even posts anymore...

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i vote against it!!!! don't want that crazy gal as my HC!!!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do it!