Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

I just can't believe what these 18-21 year old girls wear to the gym. </P>
    <DIV>Henry has gone from an under-the-radar prospect to a possible first-day draft selection by recording the best time for a running back in the 40-yard dash. </DIV>
    <DIV>He also led in the standing broad jump at 10 feet, 7 inches. </DIV>
    <DIV>"The most asked question right now is: Who is Chris Henry?" wrote NFL.com expert and former pro analyst Gil Brandt. "The answer is, he is a running back from Arizona. If you look at all the draft books, you see that he's nowhere to be listed in any of them. </DIV>
    <DIV>"So why all the interest? The 5-foot-11, 230-pound running back notched 26 bench presses (at 225 pounds apiece), the second best 10-yard time at 1.54 seconds behind Oklahoma's Adrian Peterson at 1.51) and he ran the 40-yard dash in 4.43 seconds. </DIV>
    <DIV>"The way he worked out, he created an unbelievable amount of interest. He was definitely the most talked-about prospect in the city of Indianapolis." </DIV>
    <DIV>The buzz doesn't stop there. CBS Sportsline said Henry's stock is on the rise. </DIV>
    <DIV>"Every team will be taking a closer look at Henry after he tied Peterson, a likely top-five (running back) pick," it reported. </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

LOL i liked that first line, between all the news and statts!! i know i don't know either!! plus nowadays no one is sure they r 18-21......</P>

as for the statts: WOW!!! that sure sound like some nice figures!! to think he was nowhere on a draftbook...... just hope he can carry the pigskin as well as run fast with it!! it sure would be nice to get him in the 3rd round. I just hope he is available by then..... anyhow thnx for updating me!!</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey Tent. What has you peeved about the mods. The shet was crazy on TAGF sothey had to do something. THere were at least 15 posts on the trade.[/quote]</P>

The, Mods are always, threatening people...This, is a message board...We, shouldn't be worried,everytime, we make a thread...Meanwhile,Shockey+Manning=Shocking,just made a thread, on Droughns...</P>[/quote]yeah, I was just about to ask how that works, mod j says one thing and SMS does exactly the opposite.

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I guess this shows how young I am(that's a first) but you know that song Take Me Home that they play on MSG for the Knicks?

I thought that was a new song but that's a country remake!!??

Did any of you guys know that?
    [/quote]</P>

u mean "country roads" ??? i know that is a country song, dunno if the knicks play it....???</P>

and LOL!!! u r young r nt u?? what was it 28...??? dunno anymore....</P>

[/quote]

I'm not sure what it's called, I think it's Take Me Home. But the one they play for the Knicks is hip hop remake. It's funny hearing it in country.

yes I'm 28...but I feel 40...

[/quote]</P>

Wow, I thought, that you said, that you were, 38, years old...</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol!!! according to asian he doesn't think he will get that far, considering the year 2012 as the end of the world ......</P>

but what made u think that???</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm, not sure, loll...Hey, MJG...By, the way, <FONT color=#0000ff>DutchGMenFan,your post, on Sugar Ray,is nowhere, to be found, loll...</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

hmm that is funny!!! i m sure i posted it on Tuesday!!! (sorry not wednesday...) i'll try and look it up myself!!</P>

<DIV class=CommonSearchResult><SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>T<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>n<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>u<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>m<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>:<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>D<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>u<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>c<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>h<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>G<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>M<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>n<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>F<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>n<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>:<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>y<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>j<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>u<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>d<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>j<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>o<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>n<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>w<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>n<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>f<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>o<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>m<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>b<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>o<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>j<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>f<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>o<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>c<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>o<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>n<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>d<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>o<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>u<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>n<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>d<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>p<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>c<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>k<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>b<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>l<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>v<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>g<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>u<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>h<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>&amp;<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>n<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>b<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>p<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>;<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>I<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>F<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>h<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>d<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>w<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>h<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>b<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>g<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>g<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>g<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>o<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>d<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>h<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>b<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>w<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>l<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>l<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>h<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>v<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>b<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>u<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>c<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>k<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>l<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>o<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>d<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>o<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>f<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>d<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>f<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>p<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>c<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>k<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN><FONT color=#0000ff>L<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>,<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>o<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>S<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>u<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>g<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>R<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>y<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>&amp;<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>n<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>b<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>p<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>;<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>W<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>h<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>o<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>c<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>,<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>&amp;<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>n<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>b<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>p<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>;<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>a<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>b<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>o<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>u<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>y<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>o<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>u<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>,<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>&amp;<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>n<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>b<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>p<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>;<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>b<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>o<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN><SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>n<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>,<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>n<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>x<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>f<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>o<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>h<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>p<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>l<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>k<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>h<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>e<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>r<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>m<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>u<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>c<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>l<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>s<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>t<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>n<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>i<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>n<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>g<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> <SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN>.<SPAN style="COLOR: black; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow"></SPAN> </FONT></DIV>
    <DIV class=CommonSearchResultDetails><SPAN id=_ctl0_bcr__ctl0___SearchRepeater__ctl15_Resourc elabel3><FONT face=Arial>Posted to</FONT></SPAN><FONT face=Arial color=#980001>General Sports</FONT> <FONT face=Arial color=#980001>(Forum)</FONT><SPAN id=_ctl0_bcr__ctl0___SearchRepeater__ctl15_Resourc elabel4><FONT face=Arial>by</FONT></SPAN><FONT face=Arial color=#980001>DutchGMenFan</FONT><SPAN id=_ctl0_bcr__ctl0___SearchRepeater__ctl15_Resourc elabel5><FONT face=Arial>on</FONT></SPAN>March 6, 2007 </DIV>
    <DIV class=CommonSearchResultDetails></DIV>
    <DIV class=CommonSearchResultDetails>here u r tent!! posted march 6. if u wanna know for sure, just click on my post count and go to page 2. It said so halfway down the page.[]</DIV>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey Tent. What has you peeved about the mods. The shet was crazy on TAGF sothey had to do something. THere were at least 15 posts on the trade.[/quote]</P>

The, Mods are always, threatening people...This, is a message board...We, shouldn't be worried,everytime, we make a thread...Meanwhile,Shockey+Manning=Shocking,just made a thread, on Droughns...</P>

[/quote]yeah, I was just about to ask how that works, mod j says one thing and SMS does exactly the opposite.[/quote]</P>

hmmm maybe u r not the only one who used the mods avatar as his own, tent!!!! LOL!!!</P>

j/k...</P>

i dunno why he did that. He prob didn't read the msg from mod J...</P>

Thanks, for searching, for the post, DutchGMenFan, loll...

[quote user="Tentarium"]Thanks, for searching, for the post, DutchGMenFan, loll...[/quote]</P>

no prob man! knew i posted it somewhere....[]</P>

so how is the college bball going?? when and against whom does our team have to play??</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="Tentarium"]Thanks, for searching, for the post, DutchGMenFan, loll...[/quote]</P>

so how is the college bball going?? when and against whom does our team have to play??</P>

[/quote]</P>

Oh,UNC,beat, Florida State, loll...I'm, so happy,that Duke, lost to, NC State, loll...That, was yesterday, though, loll...North Carolina,plays Boston College, tommorow,at1:30PM...It's 7:30PM, where you are, loll...</P>

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

Oh,UNC,beat, Florida State, loll...I'm, so happy,that Duke, lost to, NC State, loll...That, was yesterday, though, loll...North Carolina,plays Boston College, tommorow,at1:30PM...It's 7:30PM, where you are, loll...</P>

[/quote]</P>

aha good to know!! i might be able to catch that game live on the tele!! depends on my own game... BC aint a bad college but i m sure they will come through. Did duke really lose??? hahahaha that is great news!! </P>

http://youtube.com/watch?v=thFHu6ZwigA</P>

I, love watching this, loll...</P>

Dumped,during the, halftime show, loll...</P>